Jen And Zach Need To Make A Move Now.

bearpawz

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I dont know why they are so dumb! Jen needs to pull it together and realize the double d's are only there for themselves...

Must be the lack of fresh air inside the house, Andy. Eric has completely retreated and is letting D/D BS the entire house against him, right under his nose. This would be the time for him to raise hell and call D/D out on whatever BS he can come up to. He's got nothing to lose and much to gain, if it works. Instead he's folded and retreated. Now just hides and watches the votes he had, turn against him. How dumb and lame of him. I expected more from the little weasel...

Jen, who's been on the receiving end of the lowest kind of abuse, by Dick, is now working for him because she wants Dan to like her. Some say she's playing them, but I don't think so. She's been played and I think she knows it, but is willing to disregard that fact just to be able to hang out with the "cool" kids in the house, hoping that they'll find her "fun" and decide to keep her. Truth is, once they're done using her, she's toast. I expected more from her...

The Dustin group takes the cake. Apparently they have completely forgotten that Eric is only ONE person and is pretty much alone in the game because nobody trusts him anymore, but they do like him...On the other hand...they're all fed up with Dick's rants and bullyism, they all know Dick's been running the roost, and they all now know that Dan is a more cold, collected, cunning reflection of her daddy. They also know that D/D not only are an unbreakable team of TWO, they now have minions (Jen, Zach, and Kail). That makes D/D a team of 5 against their 4 (when they vote Eric out). Dustin not only knows this, he's also aware that HE'll be, most likely, Dick's next target. Dustin should waste no time in rallying his group against this move and calling D/D out infront of Zach and Jen about their "impending" nominations, and see what happens...but he won't. I expected more from Dustin...

By voting Eric out the Dustin group is signing their walking papers, as they will be picked one by one right behind Eric...Dustin has decided to listen to the weakest link in his group, Amber, and they are happily and collectively running toward a cliff...what morons!...I would have been surprised if they had stuck to their first resolution, or their 15th, to keep Eric, but no, they are screwing themselves at the last minute...As I expected.

I thought the show would finally get interesting...but we are back to predictable stupidity, which makes it unwatchable for me...ugh!

The tables have turned. Last week they got D/D to vote out Nick (who would never have put them up) and this week, they have the others voting out one of their own. At least we hope so.

Dick maybe nasty but at least he had the foresight to be nice to Zach when everybody else hated Zach. He knew he would need him eventually and eventually has come.

I DON'T GET IT!

So, is Eric going to be voted out or not? Or does Danielle and Dick think everyone is voting out Eric .. but instead the rest of the house is voting out Kail?

Please tell me!

That would be so sweet!

Whatever it takes to get Dick/Dani out, I'm all for it. If Zach and Jen have to be sacrificed too....no problem.

I said from the begining that maybe the reason why I didn't like Eric much was that he reminded me of James from seasons 6/7, who I thought was a weasel.

Now Dustin's group is about to repeat the same mistake (for their group) that the SOVs made in season 6 when Maggie convinced Howie to vote out James, who was a weasel, but the SOVs needed him to have the numbers. Voting James out cost them the game...

D/D have convinced Dustin to vote out Eric, who is a weasel, but they need him to have the numbers...voting Eric out will cost them the game...

History repeats itself, yet again. hmmm...stupid people :rolleyes:

amazing that Dick and Dani are running the house but the HG don't see it? They talk like they do, but then they are following their footsteps.... AND why doesn't ZACK and JEN see that they are being USED....??????? It's pretty sad. Zack prob thinks he's in all "good" with them, yet Dani HATES him....she has said it MANY TIMES.... and so did NICK(whom Zack is trying to be loyal too...poor Zack)

Dustin's gameplay is starting to make Joe's look angelic. Place your bets as to when he's going to hang Jessica and Jameka out to dry so he can follow Amber off a cliff. That idiot is going to find himself all alone with Amber when D&D stab them in the front. They need to keep Eric even if he is a liar. Tell him he's safe but they don't trust him and when the numbers wind to where they have to put up one of their own that he's going to be the pawn. Take the raw deal or take a hike. Then America can decide his fate through future polls. If Eric gets on the jury, I wonder if CBS will let us control his vote!?

Eric is gonna be gone NNNNNAAAAAA NNNNNAAAAA HEEEEE HEEEEE GOOOOOODDDD BYEEEEE! no jury for the liar.

Amber has been flipped, says now that she will vote to keep Eric and Dustin can too. Gotta remember this is Big Brother and people flip back and forth a million times, usually ending up at their starting position.

If I were Eric I would've told everything she said by now, she's being stupid. This is a game, and Eric came to play not to make friends and share personal secrets. If she wants to be dumb enough to share those secrets then Eric has every right to use them within the game. He never said he would to anyone but Jessica, and in all seriousness it's obvious he wouldn't. He said to Dick and everyone he had something on her that he could use if the time came where it would benefit him, though of course Dick blew it up on fake emotion Amber, and you saw what happened. Using that information is called being a smart player, this is a game for money not freaking find a new best friend!

Gotta remember this is Big Brother and people flip back and forth a million times, usually ending up at their starting position

Would you say, "things turn on a dime"?? JK, sorry I had to say that even though I hate that phrase.

Archived