Jen And Zach Need To Make A Move Now.

bearpawz

Jen and Zach need to flip now and vote Kail out. Next week it will be too late when you do the math. 9 left Zach and Jen on block (votes gone) leaves Kail as the lone vote. At least if they side with Eric now, they might get Jessica as an ally and have a week to convince everyone it's time for Dani and Dick to leave.

Plus they might have a chance to go to the final four with Eric and Jessica.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eric's gone and Dick is doing everything right despite his yelling and getting in peoples faces. Dick and Danielle will stick with Zack but I doubt Jen, they should still have Nick but thats a different story. Dick doesn't care for Dustin what so ever, even though the recent things that happened. Dustin reminds me of Eric the midget firefighter and Amber is Ivette I swear lol. I hope to see Eric walk his ugly ass out the door and a new alliance between Dick, Danielle, Zack and Jen to remain intact.

I dont know why they are so dumb! Jen needs to pull it together and realize the double d's are only there for themselves, if eric goes this week I dont think I will watch anymore. Its not taht eric is my favorite but I absolutely hate the D's. Eric is this seasons Kaysar and they need to let him lead them. Amber has no mind of her own and is a follower. She should have been evicted week one cause she is worthless.

they arent completely retarded. they dont want the wrath of the Double D's on them! daniele is the best player in the house. she was able to get out of the POV without giving up money, and without losing any HOH competitions for 5 weeks.

and her plan is still going to work! GO DANIELE!

I really think Daniele and Dick are keeping Zack with them. Jen was very vague and the only agreement was to be nice to each other and to try to save Kail.

Zack signed on to the D&D team. If they did turn on Zack I really would not be a Dick fan anymore.

Zach will put Prissy Dustin up so quick it will make your head spin and maybe Jameka .

I agree with that. Zach really doesn't have any clear enemies in the house. No one just doesn't like him.

So, if he's working with D/D, he wouldn't put them up. Jen could be helpful, so she'd probably be safe. He likes (liked) Jessica, so she should be okay.

That leaves Amber, Dustin, Jameka and Kail.

He might put Kail up, to please everyone and because he doesn't like her. But then again, Kail could help him.

I think Jen is using Dick and Dani to her advantage right now. Don't be surprised if she ends up in the final 4. Zach has a point in keeping his alliance with the double D's. They were, and have been, the only people in the house that speak or have spoken to him. Eric has said virtually nothing to him and the LNC just gives him the cold shoulder. For Jameka, Amber or Jessica to come talk to him now, after so many weeks of running in the opposite direction, would be too obvious. It would be really cute if Jen and Zach teamed up. I'd love to see that happen.

Kail is basically just an extra vote for whichever side she sides with for the next 5 weeks. I can see her making it pretty far while others are picked off because she won't be viewed as a threat.

Andy, of course the double D's are in it for themselves, that is the game of BB. And I thought that it will be Jen and Kail up next week, part of the Dustin vote, whoever gets HOH will put up Jen and Kail and backdoor Zach, of course this was all set up to get Dustins vote, it won't happen that way, and I do not think Zach is goin anywhere just yet, or Kail because she cannot be HOH, but she can vote.

laughing Fizzle, Jen is runninn on empty, I also asked txangel why she was yelling at us in another thread.

Gotta agree with Fatcat above. On the feeds, it looks like the LNC is getting back together, but I'm guessing, and really hoping, that Dick and Daniele are only doing that to secure the vote against Eric. And here's my theory why:

I think the thing that upset Dick the most about the banner plane was not that Eric was brought into the forefront as a "liar," but that Dick was part of a group that was being compared to the "Nerd Herd" of season 6. Who wouldn't hate that? He even went out of his way during last night's episode to tell the DR camera how the LNC was completely finished. He's the insecure bad boy who wants to prove that he's cool by cutting ties with the nerds. Thank God, because hopefully, the next couple evictions will be followed with Dustin and Amber!

Archived