Jen And Zach Need To Make A Move Now.

bearpawz

LOL @ King thinking Danielle is th ebest player in the house. she need the help of banner planes a group of unstable morons to evict Eric. Jen should just lay low for a while. I doubt that D&D and LNC are really united once again.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm with you King123, I sorta still feel sorry for Zach cause he has been treated as the out cast and he really doesn't seem so bad, and if he helped Dani then I like him, I would love, love, love to see Dustin and Amber on the block, what a cry fest.

LOL @ King thinking Danielle is th ebest player in the house. she need the help of banner planes a group of unstable morons to evict Eric. Jen should just lay low for a while. I doubt that D&D and LNC are really united once again.

ok, considering that she thought it was eric before the banner (not bannerS), and that when she saw the banner it just reassured her. and even if it was the banner only (which it isnt) she was the only person in the house to figure it out.

and your name is JENFAN, and so im figuring she is the person your rooting for. she said she didnt even look at the banner when everybnody else in the hosue did. shows how much of an idiot she is. you picked a grand one to root for.

eric leaves.

zach hoh.

dustin nom.

amber nom.

if pov is won.

Jessica nom.

i can hope.

My hope too.

And for Daniele. Yes she is a whiney little bi+ch but she is a kick ass player and smart too.

so who cares about how they work. it doesnt make them a better player or not.

i live in oklahoma, and i have friends who live in durant. and they have said that cowboy now works at chilies. and he got 2nd place. so it doesnt matter what you do for a living, you can still be a good player.

And for Daniele. Yes she is a whiney little bi+ch but she is a kick ass player and smart too.

she might be whiney, but even others think she is a good player and smart. i personally think she is the BEST rounded player in the house.

jen said this regarding the banners : "they said 'dont look up' so i didnt look up" :huh: who ever listen to bb? lmao everyone else looked up.. jen was a dumb*ss and closed her eyes? sFun_duh2.gif

as for daniele working at hooters...... hooter girls USE to be bimbos... but have you noticed lately that hooter girls arent all fake anymore? they dont have the big fake boobs and they arent brain dead. most of them are working their way through school by working at hooters. ( i dont think this is daniele's case) but at 21, i was working at a club... and then 2 years later i was in working in business...just sayin....

now i have a craving for hotwings... dohhh

Who thinks if Dustin got HOH that he would put up Dick and Daniele? I think he would. He would just say it is the whole house consensus.

I do not trust Dustin.

Archived