Eric - America's Player

Jem

Voted Dick the other day and today also....CBS most likely didn't like America's answer the other night and changed it to suit them.

:furious:

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree, That was no challenge at all. The AP tasks just get dumber and more boring. Hope that the AP twist is over on Thursday,

Me too! straykat

Voted Dick the other day and today also....CBS most likely didn't like America's answer the other night and changed it to suit them.

I did too rosebud. And I agree with u they probably did change the vote.

I voted for Dick but BB will make if Jess

he was nervous as hell opening ap envelope

You guys are in denial. This boards view of things in the house is not a representation of America. America wants whats best for Americas Player in general

Then why did america vote against the house twice??? Thats what started the ball rolling to get Eric on the block...

And btw, Kaysar was one of the most boring and worst players Big Brother has ever seen...

I didn't like the AP twists to beging with...dislike advantage/disadvantage situations that CBS creates.

Never a fan of Eric, couldn't care if he stayed or went, until now; and if his staying means Dick gone..so be it.

Posters loved Eric until the whole Nick thing....go figure.

Posters loved shake ups--yet each vote for Eric tasks was so predictable.

Shake up = not voting for Jessica.....yet she won this task.

JMO's

i think dustin is lying but dustin and dick agree that he will vote out eric

this vote goona be interesting

...and why did America vote for Jess that Eric makes a deal to go to the end with? that was so easy considering their relationship in the house and not a challenge for Eric at all.
TOTALLY agree with BBFan. I can't believe that America voted for Eric to choose Jessica. It was rigged. I agree it was no challenge and it wouldn't make any sense for people to choose her...the average person who would vote in that poll would pick someone who would be a challenge for Eric so that he would actually have to WORK for his $ and it would be more entertaining. CBS is just worried about losing their AP twist. We are being conned.

i voted for jessica because i knew if it wasnt her he wouldnt do it

IF he has a choice to do what America wants him to do, chooses not to do what we ask and lose the $, doesn't that defeat the purpose of AP? I really don't understand the point of AP then. Then we end up voting for what Eric WANTS to do or will do. It's a dumb concept.

the lnc reunite and eric is out

blame the looney amber daniele and dick so made her feel guilt for getting nick out and how bad of a guy eric was

yep daniele are playing folks so well and amber is officially a looney

I can't stand Eric and his weird little twitches, he's just a damn med-head who pops Prozac and Ritalin 24/7. He's obviously a relative of someone from the show. Or maybe Woody Allen lol, he's a snake and everything about him is so fake, you can see it in his eyes when he laughs and the stops immediately when someone isn't looking. I'm so glad the banner came and turned them onto Eric. Eric wants to call Dick a washed up has been etc...and yet Eric's worse with what he says about people then Dick for the plain and simple reason that he will never say it to the persons face. Eric has no balls and I was happy to see Dick get in his face and call him out on everything while Eric sat in the jacuzzi shaking. Well thats my rant I don't mean to offend anyone at all but bye bye Eric masel tov oh and shave that hair poodle head.

Eric, I'm pulling for ya, but those maniacal donatos seem to have cast Amber under their evil spell. I liked having you as our player and I hope you continue to be our player. I love the fact that its not "really" Eric that's the phantom votes, but that its us. I also LOVE the fact that each time that happened Dick wigged out and exploded because he got "played" by Eric. NO he got played by AMERICA !!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :party_smilie:

Archived