Eric - America's Player

Jem

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think that any of these people are saints... have you heard Amber's mouth and her anti-Semitic diatribe, in addition to her claims of being honest and never lying? Please. All of these people are trash talking, lying, weasels who are trying to win $500k. I don't think a single one of them are innocent of bad behavior, and to claim otherwise is silly.

IMO, Eric is no better and no worse than any other of the HGs. What it all comes down to is your personal preference as to who YOU like in the game. Me? I happen to like him ok, and not Dick. All of their behavior is deplorable on one level or another. No one in this game is innocent.

Did Jameka also give Eric her word that she'd vote to evict Kail? If not, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see her vote to evict him.

And even if she did, God seems to exhibit a certain special degree of leniency when dealing with Jameka. Maybe he'll let her take a mulligan this week and break her word.

No kidding he's lying people, good lord it's called last breath fight to stay in the house. REAL players fight at this point, and your fakes lie in bed and cry about themselves. I can't believe people are actually mad at him for lying right now, and he technically isn't lying about the votes, he didn't place the votes, we did!

I don't know where this "the others aren't saints" argument comes from, but I don't accept that argument from my kids when they've done something they shouldn't have done and I certainly would never accept it from an adult.

My statement was that to claim that Eric is any worse than any of the rest of them is ridiculous. None of them are innocent of bad behavior, and if you're going to criticize him, then you should be just as willing to criticize the rest.

Wow is anyone seeing the change in Eric not that he is back in fighting to stay mode?

OMG he is mapping out his plan to Jess how he is going get the votes back.

Did I miss something, Marty? Does he have a chance to stay? Is Jess sincere in saying she wants him to stay?

Eric's biggest mistake this week was assuming he was safe and screwing around with Jess instead of outside talking to Jen and Zach. He was so smug about what he was going to say to D&D when Kail left that he forgot to defend himself from all the crap that was being spread around.

Well Jess told Eric she hated Kail and would much rather have her go. It is hard to tell if Jess is just trying to be polite to him or if she is on his side.

He was telling her what he would say to Jen to get her vote and to Dustin.

I guess we will know for sure tomorrow.

So, your argument is that there is a moral equivalence to Eric's move against Amber and any of the actions of the other HGs?

Yes, of course others have lied, others have twisted things, others have raised there voices, but nobody but Eric was willing to destroy a person in order to win $500,000. The fact that he even told the secret while the feeds were active was deplorable.

If it makes you happy...

Dick is a tool. Dick can't control is emotions. Dick should look into his anger issues.

Amber is an idiot.

Dustin is a smug creep.

Dani needs to apologize to her guy.

Jam relies too heavily upon her god for silly things like POV contests.

Zack ???

Jess is just plain gullable and far to ready to badmouth others.

Kail should never have tried to get into this game. She has no game.

Now, does that make Eric's deplorable threat any more agreeable?

Jessica told Eric that Jameka is still voting for him. I'm assuming Jess is voting for him to stay and Amber "says" she won't go back on her word because she swore on her daughter's life. If he has those three votes he only needs one more.

Eric needs to work it the next 24 hours, but I am pulling for him to stay and I think it is possible.

Wow he is laying it on thick with Jameka. He said he loves her with all his heart. Eric told Jameka he would love to have her at his side. He said she is a strong warrior. He said he gushes and glows about Jameka. He said when he had tears it was because he admired him so so much.

He just old Jameka he wants it to be Jameka, Jess and Eric at the end.

Now, does that make Eric's deplorable threat any more agreeable?

If you've followed any of my posts at all, you would know that I think that his threat is a downright dirty and reprehensible action.

However, Amber's anti-Semitic diatribe completely turned me off to her in a similar manner. (and I am NOT saying IN ANY WAY that I am ok with Eric's threat because of Amber's statements)

As for Dick, I think his behavior goes far beyond being a tool and needing to look into anger issues. He's an abusive bully who says terrible and disgusting/demeaning things to other HGs that I think are just as objectionable/disagreeable (like just about all the things he's said to/about Jen prior to calling this truce).

As for the rest, they are all a bunch of rotten liars that trash other people behind their backs, with the possible exception of Zach, who is an outcast.

I don't think any of them have a moral high ground upon which to stand. Quite honestly, I can't really find a single one of them to like. Maybe Zach, Jess, or Jen as the least of all evils. But... that's still pushing it.

I just heard from someone that Jameka told Eric that she was going to vote for him. To stay? To leave? Fill me in. I hope she doesn't wimp out.

If anything, Eric's legacy should say that he didn't give up trying. He is still lying (they all do that) but at least he hasn't laid down and died. I don't think he will get to stay, but he hasn't given up yet.

they are all a bunch of rotten liars that trash other people behind their backs

I thought that was the premises of BB. Lie, back-stab, trash talk, etc...it makes the game the game.

I thought that was the premises of BB. Lie, back-stab, trash talk, etc...it makes the game the game.

You are right. Just like the Survivor motto: OutLie. OutTrash. OutManiputate. Be the last backstabber standing.

But I was never fond of Eric. And when he was in HOH talking on and on and on about his honor and his good name, his droning was grating on my nerves worse than Jess' voice.

Archived