Thursday's Live Show 8/2

Thursday, Aug. 2  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who is going to be evicted tonight?

• Kail
    • Nick

Eric took a pretty good position on that thing, that was smart. Everyone else their nether regions are going to be hurting pretty fast.

Then again, will Eric actually want to win this week since he threw last week.

Aside from that positioning, I don't know who this favors. The thinner people I would think would hurt more since they have less padding between their legs. Then again, this one isn't really endurance as much as it is pain tolerance I think. Same thing?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG, I'm ROFL!!!!! Now that is a comp!

Danielle was laying back horizontal as BB went off the air, the only one not hanging upside down. If they allow her to do that and the other HGs don't smarten up and follow suit, she's going to win easily,.

Chris1710, I agree with you! What a dumb move voting Nick out! I hope Zach wins HOH, heck I hope Zach wins this whole damn game now. I feel so sorry for him being an outcast, all of the house guests treat him like dirt and I'm sick of it.

Ok, who wants "in" on the TEAM ZACH t-shirts??? What balls he had to actually vote the right way!! He's my new boy!! Dick and Danielle need to GO.... how stupid of them? Even if they had reservations about Nick... they KNOW Kail is gunning for them... hence they are very dumb.

I really want to see a new face win HOH... someone who really hasn't had to step up. Or I'd love to see Amber win it just so I could roflmao get up again, take a breath and then :animated_rotfl: rolfmao again.

Archived