Endurance Hoh Comps

In the past when they have done endurance comps for HoH they showed the end on the next show and we got to see the end live on the feeds... PoV or HoH doesn't matter... I too am tired of the trivia comps...

Yeah, the first endurance hoh is usually the 4th week, which would be tonight, or the 5th week. BB5 was 4th week, BB6 was the 6th week. Allstars was the 5th week. So hopefully it's sometime soon. They should have more throughout the season. They also have one at the end for the final HOH comp.

Tonight would actually be a good opportunity as the whole house has had food for the past week. They don't usually do endurance comps when half the house has been on slop because those folks are at a disadvantage...

Here's hoping tonight is something new and exciting or at least twisted and amusing

Dep

i see Daniele being like Diane(being really good at endurance).

so i hope to see daniele win tonight!

:clap: :::::me sending vibes to daniele for good luck, and reminding her to pee before HOH incase it is endurance!:::::: :clap:

I like the endurance comps, but I LOVE "fate sealing" comps. Like the chess board game with Kaysar. I would like to see more bidding comps, too. I want a "let's make a deal" HOH comp, maybe combine it with endurance. Julie can bribe people off the blocks with money and other prizes. I think it would be nice to watch others defend their comfort level.

Like the chess board game with Kaysar

that was the best one ever!!!!

That was the best episode ever!!

I can hear the music in my head that they played as they SOVs went around the board, and chased Ivette and Maggie off.

Maggie: 'Kaysar, you sealed.. My fate.'

Kaysar: 'No... I sealed your partner's fate.'

Fabulous!!!!

Yea, what lala said. Usually two endurance HOH's in the season. One during the beginning of the jury stage (or earlier) and at the 1st part of the final HOH competition.

Am I the only one that likes these trivia HOH comps?

There have been 3 endurance comps, since season 2. The first HOH is an endurance comp. Around HOH #5 is endurance and the last 3 standing have an endurance comp to see who will go to the "part 3" of the final HOH comp.

Guest jordansmom
I want a "let's make a deal" HOH comp, maybe combine it with endurance. Julie can bribe people off the blocks with money and other prizes. I think it would be nice to watch others defend their comfort level.

That would be a really good one.

i like what they do with the PoV comps they are ussually pretty good and so far this season i liked them all i wish i could participate

HoH trivia is stale tho i hate it, but they have to do it live and all so i guess it is what it is i thought they ussually have 2 endurance 1 for the last HoH before going to sequester and 1 for the final 2 that way it's about who wants it the most and not really whos lucky

but what i really hate is the tie breaker questions... it seems they always go to the tie breaker which is ussually a stupid question

usually at least two per season. but this year i dont see any of these hg going the super long hours like in past bb :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

• 2 weeks later...

this hoh comp is one of the hardest i seen in recent year. if i was there i would haved bailed early i hate to be upside down

Archived