Who Should Eric Evict? America's Player

uvp

who should eric evict?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. who should eric evict?

• mike
    • kail

i dont see eric changing dick opinion. dick is fighting with mike over who is the alpha male in the house beside dick paranoid wont allow it. i dont see dick backing off cause a weasel like eric says so :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

I vote for Kail simply because Dick wants to control everyone and make them vote out Mike. He also thinks if there is a vote for her it will be from Zach proving they are still in an alliance so I'd like to F with his head a little! :animated_rotfl:

snancypants: ...Dick wants to control everyone and make them vote out Mike. ...so I'd like to F with his head a little!

UVP:(If Kail stays)...the floaters will not be force to play the game...

Ceci:...Eric (and the others) have to think about why Dick wants Kail to stay this week.

Those are my reasons for voting against Kail too, plus, I like Mike waaaay more than I like Kail :giggle:

Also if we think in terms of numbers...Mike is most likely gone. DIck the head honcho right now...Dick has Danielle...Danielle has NIck....Nick has ZAch....and so forth...I think the rest will go with majority...maybe...

If Kail is picked to be kicked out by Eric, it will be interesting to see if Eric can turn the house around and make them vote out Kail as well. I like that they added the twist that he won't complete the task unless that person is actually the one voted out.

I'd like to see Mike stay; however, I do think Kail is more likely to backstab in the house and that would be interesting to watch. So, I'm on the fence with this one. I definitely like Mike more.

One thing I'd like to see Eric do more of is make deals. For instance, if he knows America wants to keep Kail, for instance, he could go to her and make a deal with her. Then, if it works, he will have completed an AP task AND he'll have a favor coming for the vote he gave.

good breakdown :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

And I thought ppl would vote for Mike since he volunteer to go up.

But I guess I was wrong. I had to vote for Mike. sorry fans.

I just thought he should never helped Kali....

I'm not sure who America chose but what seemed like a house consesus that it would be Mike to be evicted, Eric is telling people that now they need to weigh all the options before they decide which makes me believe America wants Kail gone and is trying to plant the seed of reversal. Too many HG are up for Eric to talk to Dick so we'll have to wait and see.

I voted Mike as that is the way the house is "suppose" to vote in the game "According to Dick"...but sadly I knew America would vote Kail because the majority only see the 3 night broadcasts. Hopefully it doesn't leave Eric in a bad positiion... :(

if the house is against dick (as we have seen kail, amber, and daniel really talking bad about him to others) then why would they vote the way he want? they will vote the way they vote regardless of dick.

If the AC is Kail and Eric can convince the house to vote out Kail, Mike will have nobody. the only action we have seen from him was trying to help Kail... and i have no clue why he did what he did in the veto comp cause all it did was piss dick off and confirm his spot for the replacement nomination. other than that.. mike hasnt done anything and without Kail, it doesnt look like he will do anything in the future.

part of me wants Mike out, part of me wants Kail out...

Kail annoys me.. Mike hes alright but I think throwing kail off her game would be more exiting hopefully gettin her gone next week Id be happy if either left :)

tired of Kail. mike may become more interesting as the numbers dwindle. i was impressed that he was willing to make himself a target and would like to see his character develop from here. regardless, still want her gone.

what kind of boob sets themselves up to piss off dick? what kind of maroon volunteers to go to the chopping block? To prove he's a man of integrity?!! Kail will be gunning for dick and danielle (perhaps not in that order) if she stays...mike is a power of one and is a bore. He may turn against his alliance buddies? Probably not. It matters only if you are an ED fan or not who goes tonight. I think mike should go purely because he is an idiot. It's a safer alliance buster than voting out kail and mike is acting "confident" that he won't go because he is a gentleman among thieves. Mike is there to keep the alliance going and protect Nick and Zach. Nick needs to go!

I personally think that Nick is slowly leaving the Kail, Mike, Zach, and Nick alliance, because he seems to be more interested in his "relationship" than being involved in any type of alliance whatsoever, love him like I do, some part of me is telling me that he needs to leave.

Archived