Monday, July 23rd

CeCiMom

"At least she has a father trying to be in her life that loves her. (also been sending her emails for 2 years she won't respond to) Some of us had father's that just chose to ingnore their children and would check in every 4 or 5 years."

Amen Marty... I don't even get the check in...

It reminds me of healthy people who complain about having to walk somewhere... you know there are people with no legs who would LOVE to have that challenge of walking a mile uphill....

She's being a true brat to a man who's trying to reconnect... I mean, he offered to go to COUNSELING for God's sake... I'd give anything to have a dad willing to do that.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dunno...I'm just not sure I buy into how emotional Dick gets when he talks about Dani and their estranged relationship...something seems off about it.

He never speaks of her with anger, always with fatherly devotion...don't know why, but it doesn't fit for me.

Dani acted like her true self a total brat last night. She has earned her place in the mememe generation. She even lied to Amber trying to get sympathy & told her Dick said the whole house hated her (which I never heard him say). At this point I really do hope that Nick is playing Dani & she ends up looking like this season's Erica. Maybe she would learn a life lesson out of it.

I am also so sick of Dani ending every sentence with "& blahblahblah" angry041.gif Honestly I think it bugs me more than Jen saying "like" so much.

The "enemy" twists this year defies credibility.

Joe and Dustin ex-lovers..simply wasn't a factor. Joe was evicted because HG's didn't like him.

Carol and Jessica...the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. They didn't like each other in high school, and somebody owed $5...Again, nothing to do with why Carol left.

And Dick/Dani...who knows what all that's about?

Really, really pitiful "twist".

I hope eventually a few people start comparing notes about Amber. She really did embellish a lot of things when she was rehashing the covo she had with Dick to just about everyone else. I swear I will go crazy if I have to watch her make it to the end. I'd rather Jen be in the finals!! At least Jen told Dick last night about Amber, maybe he will call her out on it? Not for a while probably... There were 5 people (jen,amber,mike,kail,dustin) in that room that night to back up what Jen said. But I dont think that Dick would believe 3/5. He would believe Dustin I think, but Dustin would never rat on Amber.... Ohhhhhhh BB gods, lets get this going!

well Eric completed his task...Jen's t-shirt on her bed just got mustard squeezed all over it. :lol:

yes it was!...not sure yet which one ...

<----- Not hating on Jen. But, it's still funny... can't stand those "jen" shirts.

Go Eric, mustard is way harsh. Even if you can get the stain out, which is hard enough, the smell NEVER goes away. is Jen really serious about blaming Danile? Hopefully eric will use this opportunity to put the mustard jar in Nick's stuff. Or leave a trail leading to someone else.

Too Funny!!!

Am I hearing things right with the whispers. Do Jameka and Amber think that Dick put the mustard on Jen's stuff?

And more trash talk about Dick

Thanks to Amber starting everyone on a roll of Dick hate I think Dick is not going to last here long.

My initial reaction to the task was, like everyone, "This is going to be lame." If eric can keep the heat from himself, this could go down as one of the funniest house splitting moments in history.

WTG CBS, just when I thought you were lame, you surprise me with this. But then again, this may be the bit that gets Dick out of the house. What if that happens next week and in Eric's goodbye video he says, "I did it!" Dick would lose his f*cking mind . It could get scary.

Jameka is the one speculating saying Dick. Amber was there just listening along with Eric. Amber just started chiming in about her convo with Dick earlier..same stuff about last night.

I think Jen thinks it's Amber...but Jen is saying she wants to have a private convo with the one she suspects...and she said earlier she suspects a girl.

yeh...i heard that too. But it wouldn't be odd for Nick to put his shoes on in the little room....so I think the suspect got changed sometime in mid-stream. Nick was in on the prank of hiding Eric's clothes...along with Dustin and I think Jameka got confused with Nick on the 2 simultanious pranks. (now I'm confused...lol)

I really wish Jameka would not whisper so I could get her speculation correct...lol

edit: this from live feeds updates...

Jameka says that she could expose who it was before the nomination ceremony, and she doesn't think that person wants to be on the block.

she must have been talking about Nick....Dick couldn't go on the block.

Due to jealousy, i think Jen will still believe that Danile had something to do with it. She can't help it, she hates Danile and will look for any incident to justify her feelings.

No...not funny right now. It's really just leading to more conflict and accusations in the house. Like they really needed to stir things up anymore right now...lol

It had the potential to be funny....but tensions are so high in the house that this is just fueling them.

Archived