Monday, July 23rd

CeCiMom

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't normally approve of vandalism but OHHHH come on the shirt was a $5 white wife-beater with iron-on black letters that can be easily replaced. Hec Jen will be able to get tons more money for it on EBay since it is the "vandalised" shirt so I say no harm no foul on the shirt damage. I just hope Dick doesn't get blamed for it.

the only time it was funny was when jen put the shirt on and was la la la before noticing their was mustard on it... after it spread thru the house and the blame started happening, it was not funny anymore.

jen immediately blamed daniele and someone said she was in the shower.. and jen said, "not at the time she wasnt" (uhhh it only happened a few minutes prior)

i would rather see eric hide the shirt, that way jen would either think she lost it or not even notice it missing...

The problem with AC and the various polls is that the majority of those people only watch the tv show and are forcefed professional editing.

Internet people, ie. people who are more into the show and watch the feeds, read the feed updates and catch BB AFter Dark are more apt to like Jen. Hell, on SS forums she's the second most liked according to their poll, Jameka being first.

So the people who only know what CBS spoon feeds them are going to continue to vote Jen because she's the "biggest" personality in the house.

I don't believe, as some here have said, that it's because she's the most hated.

uhhhh i think the people over at SS uhhhh suck ::::::::::::::duck:::::::::::::::: j/k

i mean, they are all a little wacko over there.. sooo its not a surprise that they like Jen.

If I knew I wasn't liked very much in the house and someone vandalized my clothes, I personally would be very upset because I would feel that if they hate me that much to destroy my clothing, what else would they capable of. Especially since BB isn't saying or doing anything about it.

I still think it's somewhat funny because it did just what Big Brother wanted it to do: Stir up drama. Of course this could change the game, that's why it's big. I agree that if Dick ends up evicted over this i would also be pissed, but you gotta admit Big Brother is finally doing something different in it's twist. Thumbs up to the producers for this one. :2thumbsup:

The thing is, it could entirely push Dick to possibly nominate Nick, after all of the drama last night. Dick might think that Nick did it to make it look like Dick or Dani did it. You never know!

I think it is completely fair, although I don't like vandalism. Eric is supposed to be us in the house. So, it is possible that if some of us were in the house, we might decide to vandalize something easily replaceable (and think about it--he chose something that has been brought up to Jen before, as a symbol of her vanity, so it was JENius of him to choose her Jen shirt). I personally would never, ever touch anyone's property, but I can see how some houseguests might. If someone would use your toothbrush to clean the toilet, they would perhaps vandalize your shirt. So, AC is all about having Eric do what people on the outside have always wanted to do. Not ALL people on the outside, but a wide range of tasks that will hopefully stir things up or be funny, depending on the task.

I also feel that if the contestants take anything into that house that is not replaceable or is worth a lot of money, they are nuts. It's not an excuse, but it's just not smart to take nice things in that house! Usually, when they need a nice dress or something like that, they will ask BB to get it out of storage. So nice things aren't usually in the house itself.

So far, Jen thought that Dani was the one who did it, but now she thinks Nick did it.

Nick was in the storage room at around that time. Eric has admitted he was in there, too, and even joked and said he did it, but it was taken as a joke. Jen DID ask Eric if he knew who did it, though.

Amber and Jameka think Dick did it. They believe it is a sign from God that Dick is supposed to be out, and Amber has been talking about how badly he treated her last night.

They think it is awful of Jen to think it is Nick.

Jen doesn't think it is Dick at all, and doesn't seem to have ever thought it was him.

Some people (Dustin, Dick) have suggested it could have been Kail trying to stir things up. Jen doesn't believe that, though.

I'm in agreement with you, catnip. and anyway, It's not like he wrote "death to Jen" on the shirt with the mustard! I look at it more as a prank. But to a house full of paranoid hgs, I'm sure things will definitely get stirred up.

People keep complaining about how boring it is- well now it's not boring...Thank you , Eric!

lol jen saying all the ugly folks in her eye wasnt recruited :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

If I knew I wasn't liked very much in the house and someone vandalized my clothes, I personally would be very upset because I would feel that if they hate me that much to destroy my clothing, what else would they capable of. Especially since BB isn't saying or doing anything about it.

if it was nothing BB was involved in, BB would have called the suspect in and told them to make things better.. ie: admit to the victim that you did it and wash the shirt you damaged.

kinda like the toothbrush thingy

I kept waiting for just one hg to mention that maybe the t-shit/mustard incident was part of a twist. Nobody ever did... but they've laughed about other events possibly being "the twist" in the past.

Archived