Who Should Eric Vandalize?

CeCiMom

America's Player will be told who (in the house) he should vandalize some personal property.

Who you voting for?

Hmmm??? I guess I will vote for Ick or Jameka, to maximize the drama.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jen is too much of a tard to notice anything is going on... and if she does notice.. she will shrug it off. so i voted 5 times for her.. it would be interesting to see her reaction.. if there is one or not.

the other 5 votes will remain secret. :huh:

LOOK OUT if it's Jen and she finds out. She's already thrown his ass down. Just think what she'll do if she's

pissed!!!

Eric should vandalize Jen's unitard and hide it under Danile's bed...ala Charm school.

Eric should vandalize Jen's unitard and hide it under Danile's bed...ala Charm school.

:smilielol: see now.. thats what i am talking about.

but i would rather see him put it in Kails things.. pit the BFF against each other. :boxing:

Seems like the Sunday tasks are going to be silly/pointless...oh well. I voted for Jessica...like it really matters...I just want to give her some air time...which would also be pointless...:naughty:

To cause the most trouble Eric should vandalize Dick's stuff.

Dick blows up at everything.

Jessica is really such a dumb blonde.

Jameka will just hide it to not shine too much light on herself and keep the peace.

Jen is a machine, I really don't think she will care.

But Dick is very volitile.

i guess dick would proably get the most pissed off if its his stuff, but i dont feel like bothering to vote...plus i dont want eric to get targeted, as of today he's in a pretty good position......but, i guess for those that dont like the whole america's player thing then vote for dick

I voted for Dick, because he is just looking for an excuse to blow up, anyway. Plus, I don't think he will suspect Eric, if Eric can pull it off well enough. I just hope he doesn't get caught. And I hope he doesn't have to actually damage anything. That sucks!

Hey, my dogs Name is Sid Visous'lol I am not voting on this on, it is lame!!

i'm voting amber because she needs more stuff to cry about .....

at the end of the show tonight it said that if the HoH got picked to be the target that it would go to the HG with the second most votes, i dunno if they aired that on the east coast or not but they did here on the west coast

Archived