Who Should Eric Vandalize?

CeCiMom

i think eric covers very well... a lot of people would not be able to cover their tracks let alone vocally talk their way around anyone blaming them... eric seems to be doing that like a pro. his parents should be proud.

all of NY should be proud.. :outfitted_pirate:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eric seems to be talking about it maybe a little too much but no one suspects him so good job Eric. Looks like another task completed.

I am curious though, did she really say he HAS to complete the tasks or could he turn them down if it will totally screw up his game?

When was this said. I was under the impression (from watching the show) that it was his choice whether or not to complete the task. I dont really see how they can force him to do it. I mean look at the joe in the bed situation, he didnt fully do what that one said, just attempted it.

I think this task turned out pretty hilarious. They have to have some silly tasks in there for comic value. And Eric doesnt have to do any task he doesnt want he just wont get the money. I think he is being a pretty good sport so far.

She's being really good natured about it. She thinks it's Nick, and she plans to "take him aside" and talk to him about it. That should be interesting, since he hates her...

True. Eric is like a nervous little dog that sometimes barks too much, but you like to have it around, and you think it's a little bit stupid. So you never suspect that it could climb up on a chair and get a dog biscuit on its own. You blame the cat, instead.

just let it be danielle :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

my god the america player task are officially lame. now i get who win . if the task is bad it be jen or kail. if its good it be jameka or dick :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

OK what I meant by Alison said he had to do the task is that he at least has to attempt them... He doesn't have a choice... Not everything he does is going to be successful... Why do you think he is being paid money for every 5 tasks he does complete... They know it has the potential to mess up his game and get him evicted...

Archived