Thursday, July 19th

CeCiMom

They've made up their version of "Family Feud" and have been playing it basically all night (Afterdark.) And, it's official for me, Dick is a straight up asshole.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoa, don't beat around the bush, Ceci ;) . I haven't been able to catch up...what's going on?

Oh I don't know... LOL

They've been playing this game tonight and Jen joins them and all of a sudden Dick starts finding ways to use the game to "call out" and/or try to embarrass Jen and then Amber is over in the corner laughing her ass off and it just hit a nerve with me. I just don't like it when people are so blatantly rude and insecure that at a moment when everyone is getting along and just playing a game... Dick has to make it about him and putting himself "up" by putting Jen down.

Heck, I don't know... I'm rambling, sorry. I think it's bed time. ;)

Dick has to make it about him and putting himself "up" by putting Jen down.

hmm, sounds like a few bullies I knew in jr. high...yeah, I find it pretty sad. I'm not a Jen fan by any stretch of the imagination but I hate to see anyone treat ANYONE as if they were beneath them.

Lol, Jameka's answers were the most entertaining. She wouldn't stop to help a hurt animal because she is afraid they would be rabid.

:animated_rotfl: I'm liking her more and more...

My teeth are falling asleep, it is so boring on the feeds right now. They are in HOH lockdown, and I'm thinking BB must have told them they aren't allowed to talk, because there is dead silence.

They houseguests were talking earlier and saying they think BB is moving things, changing them around and generally messing with things so that they can look around and see what was changed (of course, if they hadn't done this on previous seasons, it would be more interesting, as they wouldn't know what to look for). If this is true, then they will let the hamsters out and they will be able to move around until the show. Then, the comp will be about the things moved around.

But that's just my guess.

ok, so what is the deal with Dick telling everyone about Daniele's breakdown over her boyfriend and Nick? AND why would he tell JEN anything that has to do with Daniele? She came to him in convidence and he tells everyone! AND what is the deal with Jen telling everyone that Nick is playing Daniele? AND Jen telling Eric which in turn told everyone about the Mrs. Robinson alliance? The whole house can not keep a freaking secret to save their lives!!

One more thing because I don't have the live feeds........Please tell me that Jen washed her unitard before she put it back on normal.....it has been up her ass for a couple of days, surely she washed it before her visit with Dick last night? eek!!!!!!!!!!

She has washed it at least once....

You are right--Jen, Joe, Dick and Nick can't keep a secret. Nick chooses not to keep it as strategy, I think.

I agree that Dick had no right to tell people things about Dani. But that's part of why BB has this "twist," to get people to tell things about the other person. I was amazed that Jess and Carol didn't do more of that. Even Joe has not done it much after the first week, because it made people dislike him.

They've just got the sound on in the bathroom. And there is silence there, but you can hear snoring from somewhere, and you can hear them moving around and the door opening and closing. So, the sound is working. They are just boring the living daylights out of us, on purpose.

We can hear the sounds from the HOH bedroom in the distance, but that is just because the bathroom is in the next room, not because the sounds is malfunctioning, although it sounds like it.

OHHHH lol is that why i thought nobody was talking?

after i read Worldpost's post.. i turned my volume way up and i did hear them talking... but still, it was like nobody had their mics on!

So what do you think they are doing? Something for the comp tonight? Why lock up in the HOH room and not outside or inside? Just pondering. :animated_scratchchin:

I'm curious about that too... the only thing I could think of is that they know they are going to be very long and the HOH has a bathroom?

Yeah, and also it has a fridge for drinks. They were eating just before they went up there, so they had warning, and so BB corrals them in there like the hamsters they are.

It's Eric, but I can't hear what he is saying.

Edited to add: At least, I am almost sure it is him. I heard him say, "Yes, exactly!"

And he's talking to a girl, but it doesn't sound like Jess. I can see Kail and someone (Jameka?) at the bathroom mirror, so I don't think it is either of them.

I was surprised when they asked the would you pose nude for 250,000?? Jen and Jessica were saying no way.. i think JEN said not for 5 million. I had to laugh my head off at that. I thought that was why Jessica and Jen were cast for the show.. for some nice after dark action.. 2 bad this after dark is nothing like cinemax after dark

Archived