Thursday, July 19th

CeCiMom

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last night Zach made this statement to Mike (twice I think)...has anyone any speculation on what he is talking about ????? :animated_scratchchin: I've read most the posts and don't see where this has been discussed...

today I found out something about someone here that is totally irritating, and I'm not going to share it, it's a personal thing, if I tell you it may influence you or if you are HOH, right now I have a piece of info for me, and I'm not telling, it might affect the game play and us 4, I don't want to believe it but I don't know how to do that, I have to believe time will sort it out, I'm coming to you because I have been honest with you, I'm calling it the way I see it

After reading the aonversations between Zsch and Mike, I've decided neither know what's going on ot if someone has a real secret. They seem to go around and around and say nothing. "I have a secret but I'm not going to tell you. I don't want to tell you because it will change the way you feel and that will hurt our alliance." Translation: I don't trust you, I don't think you trust me, but let's pretend.

Maybe it's just me.

is joe running around telling people that the others are changing their votes for him to stay just to see if they will change their votes.. (ya know, like a trick)

or are people really changing their votes????

something is up.

Maybe he knows about Kail... I mean we don't know EVERYTHING they say to each other and maybe she has told him... That's about all I can think of that might ruin the alliance... I mean they are men and Daniele is a beautiful girl... I don't think they would think that anything that has supposedly gone on at night between Nick and Daniele as alliance ruining...

It's because Nick and Zach keep lying to Joe, and Jessica has lied to him, too. I don't think she is voting for him to stay. Jameka has even said before that it isn't good to lie to him, but it's not good to tell him the truth, either. So, people keep telling Joe he has a chance, but it doesn't really seem that he does.

Agreed, it's Joe's last ditch effort, and no one can tell him they are not voting for him because he would do a live on camera meltdown before he is evicted.

And Catnip, thats a good point too, but somehow I have felt for a couple days that it something was up Zachs sleeve even before his comment to Mike yesterday.

:animated_rotfl: Just had "brain gas" maybe Zach is secretly Dick's illegit son :animated_shocking:

And Catnip, thats a good point too, but somehow I have felt for a couple days that it something was up Zachs sleeve even before his comment to Mike yesterday

Opps I'm really having a senio day...that quote above was to Yana for her last post...

Think I go find Fizzle and borrow some pills and lay down till 8pm

:animated_bouncy:

Most likely since tonight is a LIVE show, they made her wear it the *normal* way.

Archived