Thursday, July 19th

CeCiMom

Oh...she didn't cut it that I know of (I did miss a lot yesterday as I was out of town)...the swimsuit she made was just the unitard creatively wrapped around herself...I'll give her credit for being able to make it into a whole new thing (even if it was gross the way she was hanging out of it).

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For all the Jen hating.. Granted she's not my favorite character either.. I'm glad she got that penalty rather than Danielle <can you imagine the whining that would have taken place> or any of the guys..

She's handled it very well..

:giljotiini:

I agree. It's hard to admit that she's sort of growing on me. At least she is fun to watch, even if she does make my blood boil with her insensitive comments.

I don't know, I would have much rather one of the guys get the tard. It would have been funnier.

amber,jameka already kissing dick ass in hoh room :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Did anyone else hear her talking to Amber about the unitard must have been really popular and that America must really like her because all of the questions tonight in the HoH comp involved her or the unitard...

why you so happy? :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

so kail has got to be the most paranoid player ever

shes now trying to out her own alliance mostly nick to amber and dustin to try to get them more mad at nick then her, unknow to kail tho amber and dustin already know nick was part of her alliance so she just ends up looking dumb and desprate

but yhea she's freakin

Marty he just said he didn't wanna sleep up there and hasn't said who he was gonna let sleep up there that I know of...

not many of hg this season is smart :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

yeah right she would go to evil and them him she was changing their deal :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

kali is a lost cause. it is good the bb gods are ending her game this week and letting the real players play on. :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

why the hell is kali talking to amber for godsake she must have forgot she was the one who put amber up week one. :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

She is really running her mouth... Kail needs to shut it... Really bad... It's desperation on her part, saying that Zach approached her...

Archived