Tuesday, July 17th

CeCiMom

Don't they normally vote on Wednesday? From what Joe is going around saying, he seems to think it will be a call to the DR for a live vote this week...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, last year in allstars, they started voting live in week three when Jase was nominated.

That's right, this is only the second week. They don't normally do this. I don't remember when the first time in BB6 was.. Maybe when Jennifer was evicted? That was quite a few weeks in.

eric not budging one bit. kali is trying her hardest to get him to vote dick out :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

It sounds like Kail keeps trying to say IF you are in their alliance and Eric has told her over and over he is not in any alliance.

I think Eric is trying to tell Kail that he is sick and tired of people talking game and he has had enough.

kali from watching the feeds now is a total idiot. i starting to think holly may be smarter than her. she thinks dick owe her one and say he wont put her up. :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates: funny how jessica the leech hasnt said a word :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

If Kail says one more time..."Evil owes me" "he said I was safe" I will scream, what a gullible Gus

thats what leads me to think holly may be smarter :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

I'm not sure if I was watching the feeds or afterdark, but when i was watching one of the 2, they switched cameras to a hallway looking room with books, like a library. did anyone else see this?

sorry if this was already discussed but i just remembered and couldnt find anyone else talking about it.

yhea the other day (yestarday or the day before maybe) BB after Dark on showtoo went to a technical difficulties screen, or a please stand by screen, i just thought it was their version of FOTH it was like a halway with some film reals and tv's i think it was just a picture tho, i believe jameka was talking about production of some kind or carol eating dinner with a producers freind or something, they cut to that screen right before she said the name it was weird

Well, I am back for a minute, long enough to say i am ready to pull my hair out. How could there be any pushier Beeeaches than Kail and Jen, and a drunk Jen at that, who kept i might add bringing the conversation back to herself whenever Evil was mentioned, who put him up, "I put him up" I cannot stomach Kail, boy is she clueless and a drunken Jen is really hard to swallow, OMG, I was trying to go to sleep and between the HOH, and then Joe, and meathead Zach in the hammock, I am again on the BB boards.

:animated_wave: Heheheh I'm the same tonight...wanna borrow my extra pair of hip waders? It is getting rather thick, isn't it?

I am going to go back and give it a try again, I can hardly stomach listening to Joe and Zach, Zach is not going to give Joe his vote, he is just bored and flappin his gums. Since I don't have feeds I will not have to listen to poor Eric be cornored in the HOH, he really handles himself well. So nite again all :animated_wave:

On the feeds right now, Kail laying on the bed, it looks like she has the lamp shade on her head! HA! its just the way it looks though, wish she did have it on her noggin, maybe it might make me like her more. Her and Jen and Joe all sound like insane nuts, giggling and making weird sounds.

Archived