Pov - Week 2 Discussion

CeCiMom

Playing in POV competition are: Jen, Daniele, Dick, Mike, Joe, Amber.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, here's some thoughts about if the POV is used this week. What I think will be best for Jen. (Not that I want this to happen but, just strategic thinking here.)

Dick off the block:

Jen needs to put up Nick. I know she doesn't want Nick to go but, that alliance HAS to be broken up. Either way she's breaking up a major alliance the Dani/Nick or Dani/Dick. Both of whom will fall on the sword to save Daniele. I think the group is stupid if they keep her around but, she's charmed most of the hg's so, not sure if she'd get evicted.

Daniele off the block:

Jen needs to put up Amber. This way she is guaranteeing that she breaks up a major alliance also. The Dick/Dani or the Amber/Dustin alliance.

Of course, I really hope Dick and Daniele stay on the block and Danielle goes home but, Dick is seriously digging holes all over the place. :animated_scratchchin:

I am afraid Dick is digging his own grave. He needs to chill.I don't think Jen will put up Nick. She is too in lust with him.

want somebody to get saved. cause i want to see where thier relationship goes. and i like daniele!

That is so sweet king123

i don't want dick to chill out with jen. as crass as he can be, she deserves it. i would have no respect for him if he suddenly started clamming up and playing nice with her. she needs the reality check he gives...not that it will sink in. it makes me like him even more that he keeps sticking up for people like amber...even though amber seems to have thrown him under the bus.

HAHAHAHAHA.........Amber and Joe will NOT be throwing the POV!!!!

Jen told both Amber and Joe that if they Veto is used, one of the 2 of them will be going up in place of the person taken off.

HAHAHAHAHA......so much for the plan to purposelly lose, so that Dick or Danielle will get it!!!!

I hope MORE of the HOH's this year threaten the other POV players with going on the block their place if the people on the block win the POV!!!!!!!!

I'm sick of people throwing competitions all the time to rig the game.

Wonder who she nominates if Dick/Dani wins POV on their own and takes themselves off. I don't like the threatening. It goes to strategy for Joe/Amber to throw the competition if they want to be aligned with Dick/Dani and being threatened by Jen sucks.

*though I admit, its not bad strategy on her part so her decisions stand.*

Wonder who she nominates if Dick/Dani wins POV on their own and takes themselves off. I don't like the threatening. It goes to strategy for Joe/Amber to throw the competition if they want to be aligned with Dick/Dani and being threatened by Jen sucks.

*though I admit, its not bad strategy on her part so her decisions stand.*

She just told Amber and Joe that if Dick/Danielle get POV, one of them is going on the block.

She said it to keep them from purposefully throwing the POV, but she said it to them like she will put 1 of them one the block no matter what causes Dick/Danielle to get POV. That is why as we speak, Amber is having a melt-down and crying hysterically.

OMG--Did anyone else see that fight? I felt schizophrenic trying to sort out all of the different conversations into a cohesive summary!! This is going to be a good year, I think!! :animated_bouncy:

Still FOTH

So true ranjake, the new Jen is a waaay bigger loser than the other Jen. I don't think Dick needs to chill. I am glad he has the balls to put Jen in her place because the girl needs a serious reality check.

I hope somebody got video of the arguments as I wanna see em. I was outside washing my car.

Archived