Pov - Week 2 Discussion

CeCiMom

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bye bye dick :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

when have i ever been wrong :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

still feeling hg out. :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Jameka out week one... is what you said UVP

it be like that sometimes :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

but are you LEANING twards anybody?

not fully yet. havent been watching feeds. so i am way behind with the in the house strategy. who are you leaning towards king? :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Well that goes against your statement of uvp of never being wrong. Which way is it? Cant have it both.

first week predictions dont count :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates: . well i hasve never been wrong in season lol. dick game is ovaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Zack talking to Jen

Jen said she will not put up Joe because everyone wants him gone so they can put him up. So looks like Joe is out. She said that anyone she put up agains Dick would go home. She said she would never put up Mike or Kail.

He said that Nick would never nominate Jen. He is still defending Nick.

He keeps trying to talk her into Joe

oh King123 that's funny. lolok kids I am outta her and off to work, will be back later tonight, see ya!!

I don't think Mike and Kail are bad, either.

I liked Dick at the beginning, but I'm beginning to not like him, after that fight. He is very violent-sounding, and there's only so many times you can hear him talk about stepping on a woman's throat and crushing it before it gets to you. I think he's beginning to smell a little like Cappy to me.

I don't like Amber. She whines, and she uses abbreviations for phrases that irritate me. I also don't like crybabies.

In general, I don't like it when people come into the house with the attitude that the money is theirs to lose. I feel that Amber has done that, and that's why she cries--she needs the money and she feels she is losing it, as if she already had it. At least, that's my feeling.

I also don't like it when people act like total jerks when they are put on the block. So, I'm not that keen on Dani or Dick right now.

Joe's a weasel, but he is entertaining to watch. Unlike Eric. Or Mike (so far). However, it could be Mike's strategy to lay low and be quiet and work, and if so, I applaud him.

I like Jameka so far. I don't care for Jessica, but she is flying under the radar.

I think if Jen was smart, she would put up someone the whole house likes, such as Nick. Then, she could get Dick out, because he truly hates her, and it would be her smartest move.

But I think she'll probably end up taking the safe route and putting up Joe, because she thinks that no matter who she puts up, that person will leave and Dick will stay. Of course, she doesn't know that Kail and Mike and Zach all feel that Dick is the mastermind of the Six, and would probably vote him out.

If Zach was smart, he would stop trying to get her to put up Joe, and he would get rid of Dick. I think Dick would consider putting Zach up if he had the chance.

If Zach was smart, he would stop trying to get her to put up Joe, and he would get rid of Dick. I think Dick would consider putting Zach up if he had the chance.
couldnt agree with you more :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates: replace danielle with amber god :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

joe isnt going up. she wants dick out putting joe up wont accomplish this :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Archived