Zach Week 2

CeCiMom

I've been catching Zack on BB post darkness here and there....the crinkle nose and wide grin thing he does every two or three seconds is hard to look at. Maybe it's some wierd tick or something and in that case I feel bad for him. No, not really. I don't think it's a tick.

He looks (to me anyway) like the lovechild of Matt Damon and Carl Malden. :lipsrsealed2:

oh yeah, he and Jen should be together, he is her male counterpart, he is smug and does think he is way smarter than anyone and has it all figured out. His conceit comes out in a different way than Jens, tha's all. And if he picks his nose one more time and looks at it I will puke!!!!!

And he goes on and on and on picking apart every scenerio!!

if he picks his nose one more time and looks at it I will puke!!!!!

Maybe his nose picking is really a secret shout out to his friends??

Zach blew a snot rocket.

This was just posted on the live updates...Zach in the hot tub.

I guess he's giving another shout out? :lol:

Maybe his nose picking is really a secret shout out to his friends??

i keep thinking you are typing something wrong... i keep wanting to read it as saying "secret snot out to his friends"

:smilielol:

With the whole driving from Florida to California in 2 days.... it is possible. Mapping it from Tallahasse Florida (which is where he was living before BB) to San DIego California google maps says that it is 1 day and 7 hours. Even if you stop and eat you still have time to do it in 2 days...... Yes I am really this bored. Can't wait thill thursday. Here is the link it you want to see it for yourself.

http://www.google.com/maps?q=Tallahassee,+...ap&ct=title

will he throw another hoh comp not knowing he is the next target up? :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

he threw another hoh comp :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Archived