CeCiMom

Zach-710867.jpg

Zach

Burbank, Calif.

Single

Graphic Designer

Favorites

Films

Lord of the Rings trilogy, Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy, A Beautiful Mind, Gladiator, The Terminal, Legends of the Fall, Cast Away, King Kong, Love Actually, Batman Begins, Cinderella Man, Troy

TV Shows

Lost, Prison Break, Dirty Jobs, Man vs. Wild, SURVIVOR, AMAZING RACE, NOVA: Outerspace, Travel Channel

Actors

Johnny Depp, Tom Hanks, Seann William Scott, Russell Crowe, Brad Pitt, Val Kilmer, Robert De Niro

Actresses

Kiera Knightley, Elisha Cuthbert, Jessica Alba, Jessica Simpson, Kate Beckinsale

Hobbies

Scuba, designing clothes and designs, working on website, inventing, basketball, writing, going to the gym

Sports to Play

Scuba diving, surfing, skimboarding, body boarding, darts, bowling, billiards, football, basketball

Sports Teams

Florida State Seminoles, San Diego Chargers

Outdoor Activities

Scuba diving, surfing, skimboarding, throwing a football, biking on the beach, mountain hiking

Bands/Musicians

Armin Van Buuren, Tiesto, HIM, Dave Matthews, Caf

It wasn't the rubbing of her leg as much as it was his gesture of wiping his hand off afterward. However, Dani said that he did that to her, too, so Jameka backed off it.

I give him kudos for the toast to evictee Carol last night at dinner. Not sure what good it does, tho. Within 5 minutes they were all dissing her again.

what grosses me out about zack is how he wipes his nose with his bare hand... and then checks his hand for boogers. and i never see him wash his hand afterwards or nothing. and he seems to do this a lot.

anyone else notice this?

Ok Elisabeth, I'm sorry I offended YOU by not saying enough. Thank YOU for policing my posts.

I guess there's a bit more I could say about him. He's disrespectful, creepy, and pretty much the worst looking contestant in big brother history. He also is not the nicest player, though I guess there's nothing wrong with that. I'm not sure I like the whole Mrs. Robinson alliance and I'm glad that it's no longer a secret and hopefully will fall apart completely soon enough.

thanks for linking to that video...hilarious.

I love jameka for just walking away from zach.

he's gross and his burping at the end of the video made me nauseated.

on the other hand, i love dick's response to jen...so funny...hahahaha... if i were a girl who fought with you i would've snapped your neck.... kinda mean, but funny still

:omg:

I had to sign on just to say I have officially moved Zach onto my Turd List.

Did you see him in the HOH room, oh so self-absorbed in his chess-board battle of the houseguests?

Like the great Thinker, who will solve each and every situation by shuffling his little pieces around the board.

"What? Oh, I'm sorry. I was listening, but... I forgot Eric," as he holds a chess piece in his hand.

In other words: "Please, please, pay attention to me so I can get this on the feeds and you'll tell everyone what a master-mind I am. Tell them they should all be afraid, very afraid."

and now back to my PowerPoint presentation due on Monday

A big ugly turd...

but this gave me a great idea for a new invention.... Big Brother Chess with little faces of houseguests on all the pieces... hee hee

Did you see how Jen wanted to be "the horse" so she could jump on people? hehee

thinking the game too much never a good idea :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

ok wild. most people here think its stupid that the producers try to get the best looking people with agents on BB, but its people like you who act like thats all you care about.

maybe you don't, and im sorry if you don't, but that was your first post, i just didn't find it a good way to start off. i know ive said bad things about people, but i also talked about their gameplay.

I'm sorry I came across as shallow. I would like to defend myself by saying that it's hard to comment on gameplay during the first week or so, though this cast has shown tons of gameplay over the past few days. I was just pointing out that he's hideous. There are some threads where people have been saying how gorgeous he is and I just did not agree with that at all. After the whole chess mastermind poseur situation with jen, I can comment now that his gameplay is a bit pretentious. I'm sorry that was the first thing I had to say on here, but I'll be a bit more objective from now on. Sorry to be defensive, but as a new forum user, to be flamed right off the bat seemed a bit less welcoming than I'd expected. Oh, and I like ugly people, but not when their personalities suck. Truce? :grouphug:

I don't care for Zach, but Amber went way over the top when pushing him as a replacement nom to Jen yesterday.

She told Jen that Zach was physically raping Jessica and Jameka. No one in the room at the time took her seriously, but the fact that she put that out there was just wrong.

Yes, he has been creeping them out but this accusation reminds me of how the rumors about Michael's supposed harassment got out of hand in Season 6.

That being said, I would not be unhappy when Zach goes, he creeps me out too.

Zack is just a little weird that is all. I respect his intelligence.

I really wish Amber would have left last week. Don't they know how dangerous she is.

Archived