Who Should Ap Vote Out? Task#2

uvp

who should ap vote out?  

137 members have voted

1. 1. who should ap vote out?

• amber
    • carol

Was it just me or did the editing of tonight's show try to sway the votes to save Amber. They showed her crying and praying and interacting more with the other guests. She received more air time than Carol. They did not really show carol in a sympathetic light. They did not give america any reason to want her to stay. Those of us on the feeds have more information to base our decisions on. Carol would be a safe and easy vote for Eric and BB wants to keep him safe.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

old guy lol :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

I voted for Amber to leave, I believe Carol can bring the drama if she stays

i do wish that we could vote for Eric to campaign for Amber to leave tho that would be funniest...

how do task completes work now? he gets 10k for every 5 he completes? is that right?

My vote goes to vote out Amber, AND I do not like Carols so called rival Jess, that voice, OMG, and I do not think she is attractive in any way. I have the after dark, so it is on now, but I am only half listening, dvring it so I will watch all the details later.!!!!!

I really thought for a slight minute that Danniel was going to take Carol off, how boring that she did not do that except that she was probably afraid she could go up. Oh by the way, Jen is a nut case, seriously, and I think she is gonna be Nicks Stalker, yeoweeee!!!!

I like Amber, she's a religious person (or well, seems to be one as portrayed in tonight's episode... anyone else see her talk about it on the feeds?) but the one thing that bothers me is that she said God is on her side. This is a game for $500,000 wasting away 3 months of your life doing nothing but evicting all the rest, backstabbing, lying, and deceiving... I don't think God is taking sides in this game.

I voted for Amber to leave because Carol will bring more drama and Amber seems to get along with most people.

I really don't think America is having a say at all, despite all the hype. The way I figure it the producers will do two shots of Joe voting in the DR... one to evict Carol and one to evict Amber. Once the house comes down either way, the producers will choose which one to air.

I don't believe "America" chose Kail for task #1, that was too easy an out. I think the producers wanted to take a cue from BB UK or Australia and be more involved but didn't have the balls to go all out.

JMHO

I call bull edit

Carol omg can it be any more obivious! Amber I picked to go all the way in the picking game so she cant go now!!! Amber I really like to she has been one of my favorites. I don't hate Carol nearly as much as Jessica, or Jen but she difiently isnt a favorite of mine.

If you voted online you could not only vote the 10 times but log off net, clear cookies, and then vote again.

Just a question, and I don't mean to stir any conspiracy pots here (PLEASE), but do we really even believe that BB tries to make sure that voting is fair, or that BB will truly follow the votes if they want to keep an entertaining person in the house? I'd love to see a show of hands on that!

I was thinking last night, I don't do that often :rolleyes: , but doesn't the rules say that if Eric "chooses" to complete the task? Therefore it sounds like to me he can decide not to go with the vote remember every 5 gives him 10,000 and from the way I read it there will be an assignment on each show night. So if the vote ends up Amber and the house is still sending Carol home we can see just how big a boy Eric is, personally I think it would be fun to upset the apple cart (yes I'm old). And it really is still early so it doesn't matter. If there is only one vote for Amber the next vote could be to make sure the blame goes on someone else for example Jen. But anyway if he can refuse the task I think it should cancel out one of the task he does personal opinion.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeze vote Amber out! I cannot stand 3 months of that 'poor me' 'wah wah wah'... God will help me, but I don't really believe it so I'm just going to cry, cry, cry...:bigcry: she looks like she hasn't stopped crying since entering the house! My god, get OVER it girl! She did know this was a game, right?????? I cannot stand her!!!!

Then get rid of Jen... ICK

PCBCrazy, the way I heard it was for every 5 tasks Eric completes he gets $10K so IMHO he can refuse to do any task that is presented to him & not earn any money at all. I mean if he is asked to do something that would greatly jeopardize his chance at winning I would not blame him for refusing it as $500K is a lot more than $10K. Hopefully his tasks will get better & more difficult as the show goes on & he will try them all :grin2:

Remember, we aren't controlling Eric. He doesn't have to do what we ask. The poll could end up saying vote out Amber, but he'll vote out Carol because he wants to.

He has the option to do the tasks. He'll earn extra money that way. But just because we choose who we want him to vote out doesn't mean it's a for sure thing. Even though he totally seems like he's willing and ready to do what we want, there still is that possiblility that he won't.

I wonder if Amber is really praying for GOD to help her, maybe she really meant to say BB all forseeing god of this house. please see to it that I can stay, BB all forseeing god of this house I need your help. :angel_not::pray2:

also would like to see carol stay b/c jess is such a snob, would love to see some fireworks there :furious3::bangin::argue:

Archived