Bb8 Afterdark

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I decided this year I will not get the 24/7 feeds because I mainly watch them at night unless by the slight chance I have to work. I do however DVR it because then if I am working or fall asleep then I can watch it the next day. :flags_unitedstates:

i finally spotted a bb hg username :animated_bouncy::animated_bouncy::animated_bouncy:

Ok it was on bb after dark It looks like Joe and dustan may have a love hate relationship they were togther talking dustan tells him not to bad mouth him and yes joe tells the std story and was called to the diary room. it. dustan and joe are in the room joe says Look Im sorry dustan tells him please stop saying the std story. and he says he hopes he is not jealous of amber and his relation ship they are freinds. then dustan says I am going to change out of my shorts do you mind. joe tells him playfully I can still see it. dustan is covered in a towell. dustan gets his trubks off and his jeans on and joe starts throwing a pillow at him dustan laughs and throws the pillow back. then it stops there joe says I hope you know I had a good time today but please dont talk to me. dustan says ok and leaves the room . They left bb viiewers wanting more.. many in the chat room were saying KISS KISS ALREADY!!! Will there be a bb connection this year for our gay lovers lets hope so :animated_shocking::animated_shocking::animated_shocking::animated_shocking:

Did anyone else catch Joe flash himself to I believe it was either Amber or Carol in the kitchen last night on BB After Dark? Dick was sitting at the counter and you can Joe in the back around coming from bathroom area and as he walked by in his towel he unwrapped the towel thus flashing himself.

I surely didn't want to see that of him, LOL!

I saw that too, I think it was to Jessica, because I thought for sure she would freak out.

Showtime is so much nicer than the feeds and I don't think I've seen them black out anything. I've heard quite a few things I know they wouldn't let go on the feeds. I wish there was a 24 hour Showtime channel for BB.

I love watching the feeds on Showtoo! I wish they were longer than 3 hours. 24 hours would be awesome but heck I'd take anything more than just the three hours.

Yep, I think you guys are right about it being Jessica and not Amber or Carol. Like I said before it definitely wasn't something I wanted to see! lol I can't stand when he walks around without his shirt either. ick!

ok, quick question, as i mentioned, i dont have the feeds till i get paid on friday, so i am watching on shotime, and i was just wondering, asking the live feeders, if its really live, and how live it is compared to the feeds

Archived