Bb8 Afterdark

I liked it (After Dark) because when the Computer feeds went to FOtH,..showtime stayed on! We get to hear more and see what is going on and WHY we got FotH.

The ONLY annoying thing is,..if when Showtime goes to it's every 30 minutes commercials,..if the Feeds are on FOtH then we miss it,..BUT we are getting to see more by them using Showtime!

Just wish it was a longer period of time!They just start getting revved up during that time and all the good stuff happens between 3am and 6am! But I am glad we have it!

Nice addition!

Shelley

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i liked after dark last night...kind of ashamed to admit...i never watch the live feeds. it was over at 3am...and seemed to be getting interesting when it went off! i'm having trouble rememebering everyone's names yet.

"Did After Dark have any opening credits, either revealing the BB8 ones or having something with their own After Dark logo?

If so, can someone put them up somewhere please. "

no it didnt.. it played the theme song for about 10 secs then cut right into the feeds... but there were commercails every 30 mins.

Did Anyone catch what Nick said to Joe in the jacuzzi last night on Big Brother after dark? It was kinda strange and kinda kinky at the same time.

Alex

Me Too!

Alex

Would love to see Nick naked before he gets voted off. The other gay guys are too typical for my tastes. Too catty and too queenie.

Here is to Nick staying in the house a long long time.

Yes, then he said then his dad might be proud of him. So that kinda implies the he is putting on some kind of front to make his dad proud of him. He is prob gay and just not admitting it for the sake of his dad.

Random it might have been but what straight guy admits to something like that?

Maybe he was just checking to see the other housemates reactions.

He also said before that it's not like his Dad wanted to disown him or anything, just that he was curious since he rarely had girlfriends, etc. (paraphrasing). So hopefully, if he is gay, he can officially come out.

Regardless.... gay, straight, bi, tri.... I could care less, cuz I am not going to mind watching him all summer :)

now heading to the Nick thread........

Archived