Bb8 Afterdark

Will anyone be keeping updates on BB8 Afterdark? I unfortunately am unable to get showtime too otherwise I would do it myself.

Also does anyone know if we will be able to download it somewhere online?

Kelly

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just looked at the Showtime on Demand channel, and it doesn't look like they are offering BB After Dark on demand. Which means, it isn't a show that you can watch at any time you choose on the "on demand" channel. But you can still DVR it, as Jammer said.

I'll be DVR'ing it as well but most likely won't be watching it until sometime the next afternoon. I would think by then it would be old news, lol, since the live feeders will be posting updates right as they are happening.

It will be interesting to see if they will have a camera view that is blocked from the feeds (to increase Showtime membership), or if it will just be one of the feed cameras.

I have digital cable with the movie package and BB after dark is on my showtime channel right now..it shows that it airs from 9pm - 2am when I click on info it says SHOTe for the channel.

I need to learn some names so I can post what I see going on the nights I watch....a group in the hottub now just chatting about nothing important at the moment.

Carol was in the excercise room with Joe ( I think ) talking about how much Carol loves Amber that they just clicked...she said she never gets along with women and was suprised how much she loves Amber already.

I have both and been watching both since it came on

here are some lists of pros and cons for both

Better color on showtime (obviously)

Better picture quality on showtime

No FOTH on showtime

2-3 min "showtime" commercials every half hour or so i think

At first the showtime and live feeds were about 3 minutes off but now they are about 15 seconds off.

showtime and the live feeds are the same. Showtime is a little ahead and the good part is that there is no blue screen.

And they switch from camera to camera so you get to see what everyone else is up to.

I have both and been watching both since it came on

here are some lists of pros and cons for both

Better color on showtime (obviously)

Better picture quality on showtime

No FOTH on showtime

2-3 min "showtime" commercials every half hour or so i think

At first the showtime and live feeds were about 3 minutes off but now they are about 15 seconds off.

Quoted for truth

After Dark > Feeds

By off we mean AHEAD, showtime is ahead of the feeds.

O.K. so I am totally pissed. Living in arizona with the same time zone as the bb house. Showtime feed started at midnight to 3 am but it is not live, it is a 3 hour delay of what was going on from 9 to midnight. What's up with that. If i can watch 24/7 on the internet, why would I want to watch a 3 hour rerun?? Are the other time zones getting showtime feeds live?

I watched both showtime and feeds last night and I DVR'd the showtime bit. It was nice because if showtime was showing one camera/convo, then I switched the feeds to a different camera and watched the other HG's.

I live in IL so showtime was live for me, just a few seconds ahead of the feeds.

After reading through the feed updates this morning, I don't think that having both has any advantage. Showtime didn't have anything that wasn't shown on the feed cameras.

I plan on DVR-ing Afterdark because when I go back to work next week, I won't be able to stay up as late as I did last night to watch. This way if there is anything in the feed updates that I want to see, I'll be able to watch it.

Archived