Bb8 Afterdark

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do the others in the house think there is an alliance between the three stooges and mother goose? Seems most are focused on other issues, or just this weeks vote and not the big picture.

kail just said she cant wait to get downstairs (meaning after she is no longer HOH) so she can see and hear what is going on.

uhh is there a new rule we dont know about? like... does the HOH have to stay up in the HOH room? i dont think so. so if she wants to see and hear whats going on.. get yer fat butt downstairs and see and hear and partake in the day to day activities. duh?

Yeah, so far no energy between them. I never watched the feeds this early on either, so I'm hoping that's just the problem. It's too early.

Watching it on Showtime is much better though, they let things slide that you would never see on the feeds.

That's what I was assuming too. I figure soon enough, they'll start speaking up and confronting.

Did anyone see last night where Carol was telling Eric that the producers told her she has to start fighting to stay and that she was chosen by the producers (not sure) to be one of the favorites. We would have never heard the convo on the feeds.

Although its slow, it is compelling, mostly when they stick the stupid commercials in right as it gets good (though to be fair it looks like they do run every 30 minutes or so). I just sent feedback to the CBS site to offer a live feed for next years show on TV as well as internet. I pay for Howard Sterns show on In Demand and something like BB in that format (or something equivilent on satellite) on 24/7 (without FOTH) should be pretty straight forward to do with potential to make some ok money.

Tonight is extremely boring. The only people that have talked about the game are Mrs. Robinson and her boys. The rest act like it's social hour.

I miss Janelle. She was so intense that even her social discussions always eventually ended back on what to do next in the game.

I think my teeth just fell asleep watching Showtime Two tonight. Can't they give them crafts or a challenge or something to do during the time Showtime airs, at least??! It's not like they are sleeping, God only knows!

I like the high quality video and no Fish\screen saver. It appears that the showtime feed I am watching is edited slightly, but I could be wrong. I have gotten the impression that some of the segments are from earlier in the day. If they are editing it, they could do a better job of picking segments, often the HG are talking nothing of interest as it relates to the game.

West coast live internet feeds are more interesting because it is past 1am and the HGs are talking game more than what I've seen on showtime. In the past couple of seasons, a lot of the game talk came after midnight PST. Kasar and his gang would often talk game endlessly until well after 3 AM PST; it was great, but they did tend to rehash a lot. Kasar wasn't a great BB player, but it was fun to listen him over analyze everything.

ok, the best part of BBafterdark for Monday night was the last 1/2 hour when Mike/Dustin/Zach (i know, weird hu?) played the I-You Drinking game.

everytime Jen said I Zach had to take a drink, and everytime she said You Mike had to take a drink. Dustin was there to observe. first they just listen in the kitchen while she was in a Bedroom, but then she came out and started talking to them and they continued.. and... they kept asking questions.. so she would keep going.. lmao... :animated_rotfl: never knowing they were playing this game...

the 2 and 1/2 hours prior to that was bs.

Yes, the last few minutes of BBAD last night was outstanding.

I don't where they found Jen, but it is almost hard to believe some of the things she says are for real. She defines "self-absorbed" perfectly; she lives in her own little me world of self-fixation.

Most seriously, she got real problems and this show could easily break her. The moment she goes on the block, she is going to loose it. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see her go into the DR and never come out. She is not stable.

Archived