Which Hg Did You Instantly Dislike?

oldguy

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK So maybe it was 10%... Like I said I think I have only had one... I think that one came from something I said to Shock... LOL It was worth it...

Ginger you have to message a mod and ask them where you are...

I believe Kail likes to flaunt her success. She drives around her home town in a Hummer, right? What better way to show everyone how rich, important, and successful she is. Here's my prediction: she'll just happen to "let it slip" to one or more hg's that she owns two businesses.

Don't get mad at me, Hummer owners. My youngest son owned one for about a year before he traded it in on another make. And yes, he's kind of a showoff.

Ther is a silage pit and a outhouse in that town.... That is all...

The people who work for her.... Don't exist, merily a figment of her homophobic imagination....

i think its a one family town.... ohhh how fun!

What are insinuating Fizzy??? I think I know but I'm not gonna be the first to post about keeping it in the family!!!

it is when it comes to the bb houseguest!!!! but seriously, if i had 4 businesses, and 1/2 my town worked for me.. i wouldnt be on Big Brother... and her hubby wants to say its to win the money to pay off debt..

ummm sell one of the motels then. duh?

and tell your wife to stop blabbling to the world that she has money and owns half her town! jesh...

I didn't mind Kail all that much, but I do get the feeling that she's the Queen of Sh!ttown. And I don't like people like that. It's fine to be a big deal where ever you live, but don't over-estimate your importance to the rest of the world.

Jen is my least favorite. Bar none. I also can't stand girls who think everyone should be jealous of how gorgeous and wonderful they are.

Joe was on my 'can't stand' list until his gonorrhea ( I can't believe I actually looked up how to spell it) spiel. Gee, you're about to share this house with 13 strangers, and one of the first things out of one of their mouths is gonorrhea. For crying out loud -- TOO MUCH INFORMATION!!!

I may be in the minority, but I'm so glad they are all new people.

Kail. She seems extremely arrogant. "Half the town works for me...yada yada yada"...Get off your high horse.

what if she is telling the truth?

Archived