Which Hg Did You Instantly Dislike?

oldguy

I agree with y'all. Jen, Kail and Joe. I laughed to myself at work all day long about Joe and his gonorrhea.

Can you imagine his grandmother watching the show last night? "Oh there's my Joey!!!!".......:::thud:::

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think awareness is good.

Look - someone sees Joe acting the fool and talking bout the dose of clap he got..somebody else thinks ewwwwww I dont want to wind up like him a pathetic loser airing my crap all over national tv so I better apply the glove before love next time. He made a public service announcement.

even my 14 year old son picked joe, kail, and jen as the unlikable.

he said "i think joe is the one that got the STD... not Dustin"

"kail has no business being there, i dont think she will last"

and last but not least... "that girl Jen needs to find a bathing suit that will fit her, and there is no way she is a nanny, i think she is a liar more than a nanny. and she is not even pretty.... well she is pretty ugly to me"

well done little fizzle boy! well done.

That's not the point. She was boasting.
maybe but still probably some truth to it

Was it really boasting though. She told the viewers, she is not rubbing it in the houseguests faces.

Also, that little rant Jen went on when she sat down...that was a sort of boast..I have this job and tha job and I do this and that and I do so much I can't remember it all. yada yada yada

I dont like Joe

and I was so happy about routing for a gay person!

actually i think i will route for Dustin. He seems like an okay guy but Joe is just and over the top drama QUEEN!!!!!

There's a difference between being proud or arrogant. The fine line between the two, I believe is humility...people who are arrogant lack humility.

I'm proud of what I've done..but I'm also humble and don't boast about my accomplishments.

It's really a slight difference.

i think with kali no matter what she say. folks want to hate her. well i am not one of them :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

FLYN.. i think the majority will agree.. so far i am liking dustin. but joe? i didnt like him since the commercials came on for bb... lol and last night confirmed it all.

maybe not you. but others here actually hate her

I don't hate her... I don't hate anyone ever... I may not like you, but I don't hate... I might hate someones actions, but I don't hate people... No not even Shockie...

jessica just did a head side to side as she talked to jameka... i think she is turning black... or is jameka gonna turn white??? NOOOO i dont that will ever happen..

Jessica should not speak -- ever. Maybe her voice got stuck in 7th grade mode, when she was traumatized by Carol not paying back the $5 she owed her. A life-changing, voice sticking event if ever I heard one. :rolleyes4:

now we have black sterotypes smh

uvp out

Archived