Which Hg Did You Instantly Dislike?

oldguy

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've tried--really hard--to stay out of this thread.

Clearly I'm not succeeding...

King, I'm trying to figure out how you get to decide when to tell ppl to get back On Topic---Mod Edit: Flaming/baiting

Where do you get off stating your "opinion" that being gay is a choice??

This is NOT a matter of opinion. It's scientific fact. Read some scientific studies, WITH IRREFUTABLE FACTS, then talk.

And you can say it's not your god, but "THE god"???????????? (I hope you will excuse lack of capital g...)

Your god is NOT my god; can I not speak for myself here?

And whereas being gay is unquestionably not a choice, your god most certainly is a choice---and not mine.

I'm not sorry I stepped into this. I accept differences of opinion, certainly I know better than to get into heated political discussions in a TV fan forum....but ya know, I just can't and won't remain silent to those poisonous, hateful statements.

No need --or interest--for pm's, King123.

It was you who began the discussion publicly. I simply responded in kind.

And I have no problem letting it go now. I said what I needed to, as --clearly--did you.

Will be re-opened when clean up is complete.

*Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm* (Zen like focus) :) Whew, feel better now.

Okay folks, the thread has been cleaned up of any and all baiting/flaming/name-calling/etc. You will see that several of you had specific posts edited. Some for violation of rules/guidelines, some for quoting previously edited posts. I did NOT delete or edit any of the off-topic posts as so many of you had part on topic, part off topic. In the future please take such off-topic discussions to the OFF-TOPIC forum here: http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?showforum=46 or you can PM each other.

I was lenient in passing out warning level increases and nobody received more than one advancement. I realize that this particular conversation got heated and it brought out the passionate beliefs of some of our posters. Please keep in mind that you CAN be passionate in whatever you have an opinion on BUT, you cannot flame/bait/name-call while expressing yourself. Also, all topics must remain in the appropriate threads/forums.

Please feel free to post again (on topic) and have fun dishing out the insults about houseguests and not each other. :animated_rotfl:

Side note: It is okay for fellow posters to post a reminder to stay on-topic. (Even if they were guilty of going off topic themselves.)

Finally, in the future PLEASE report any post that you feel is in violation of any of Morty's rules/guidelines. The sooner we have an opportunity to review them and take action the easier it is on EVERYONE. :)

If you have any further questions or comments about this please contact me via PM and thanks for reading,

CeCiMom

i feel this year warning levels are being handed out like candy

you cant post nothing without getting a warning

yeah where do you see if how much warning you have

TODAYS TOP POSTERS

GingerSnaps 21-July 05 4,795 209 11.43%

uvpnolimits 8-July 05 4,211 121 6.62%

Marty 8-July 05 4,643 94 5.14%

Yana 16-March 05 5,559 83 4.54%

king123 6-July 05 1,364 72 3.88%

Geeze, Ginger, youve been busy today.

my count will probably drop

i gotta be very very very careful what i post now

i dont know where you see it

but i was told i had levels from last season via pm and i got a warning this season

funny thing is all my warnings happens during bb

but what i dont get is how come some replies get warnings and others dont

any way back on topic

i still dont like joe, jessica

jen i barely seen her on the feeds

but what i dont get is how come some replies get warnings and others dont

Warnings are personal... I am sure there was more than one given out... But you won't know that unless others want to admit it here... The mods and forum hosts have enough to deal with during BB than us jumping on each other...

I still don't like Joe or Kail...

Archived