Which Hg Did You Instantly Dislike?

oldguy

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the more i watch the feed here are the hg i like

zach, kali, mike , dick

All this talk about inbreeding reminded me of a song from my childhood - 1947 was the year and the title was "I'M MY OWN GRAMPA" i looked up the words and here they are. See if you can follow along.

Many, many years ago when I was 23

I was married to a wider who was purty as can be.

This wider had a grown-up daughter who had hair of red. My father fell in love with her and soon they two were wed.

This made my dad my son-in-law and changed my very life for my daughter was my mother cause she was my father's wife.

To complicate the matter even though it brought me joy, I soon became the father of a bouncing baby boy

My little baby then beame a brother-in-law to dad, and so became my uncle though it made me very sad. For, if he was my uncle, then that also made him brother of the wider's grwn-up daughter, who, of course, was my step-mother.

My father's wife then had a son who kept them on the run, And he beame my grandchild for he was my daughter's son.

My wfe is now my mother's mother and it makes me blue, because although she is my wife, she's my grandmother too.

Oh, if my wife is my grandmother, then I'm her grandchild. And every time I think of it, it nearly drives me wild.

For now I have become the strangest case you ever saw. As husband of my own grandmother, I'm my own grampa.

I'm my own grampa,

I'm my own grampa

It sounds funny I know

But it really is so

I'm my own grampa.

That's it. Is that how it is in Kaii's hometown?

Is her father his own grampa?

I'm wondering if Joe has even thought about what that will do to his social life when he gets out of the house...

Joe goes up to a guy at a club and starts hitting on him and he says oh wait I know you... You're the guy that announced to the world you have clap... hahahahahahaha

i never heard her say she dislike gays. just she be disappointed if her kids were big difference jmho :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

It's not a big difference. She basically means that she has a problem with gay people. If she couldn't even accept her own children being gay, you know she's having a hard time in the house with two gay men (and apparently a "straight" guy that gives blow jobs).

To me, if you can't even accept your own children and be proud of them no matter what, that's sad.

No doubt. If your child is gay, you support them as you would if they were straight. How hard is that? It's not rocket science.

As for the comment about grand children, gay people have children too.

parents get disappointed all the time. why must she get grief over it because it relates to gay kids.

Just got to watch the premiere, and I hate Jessica, Dick, Danielle, Jen,, Dustin, Carol and Joe. Yes folks, I hate Joe. Phony, phony, phony. And try to convince me that he and Dustin aren't regular F---buds back in Chicago. God I hate that they cast bad stereotypes.

The "enemies" bunch all need to go. Phony and fake.

Kail.....While I dislike her comments, I hope that maybe being in the house will do her some good and help to open her mind a bit. If that happens, then this season will be a success.

Dep

Parent's get temporarely disappointed about things. I don't think many parents are ever disappointed long term about things their children do, outside of them going to prison or something. The problem I see is that parents are selfish when it comes to their children being gay and not wanting to accept them. Because they thought out their future long in advance, and it's not going to happen the way the thought.

Everyone could argue on this subject all day, but I have a feeling no one is going to change their opinion on it. I'm just saying that no matter how you feel about gay people in general, you should ALWAYS be happy for your children if they turn out to be good people.

As of now, I don't get that vibe from Kail. I think she'd be the type to kick her children out of the house if they came out to her, or at the very least, treat them differently from her straight children.

well said

uvp respectful disagree

good debate with no bloodshed lol :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

GreatX, I think you're hitting the mark spot on in this case, however, the one area I'd tend to be less understanding is in that it's not just an opinion, it's a bigotry that affects other people in this world/country. One that bolsters hate and inequality amongst people who profess to revere equality for all.

Many people are attempting to throw up a defense of it being just an opinion or label it as harmless and it really isn't. Suicide among gay teenagers due to situations pretty much similar what you can imagine Kail's children would go through has appallingly high numbers. That's simply not okay, no matter how much you want to shout the mantra that you're being persecuted just for being a conservative or having conservative values. Those aren't conservative values, those are bigoted values.

I know all too well of gay teen suicide. In fact, I've had a few friends that have worked at "The Trevor Project", which is the only gay teen suicide hotline. I'm worried about Kail's children too. With a mother like that, I'm sure if any of them are gay, they'd rather do anything to hide it from her, or worse, take their own life because they don't think coming out to her is a problem.

I hope that Kail does come out the other end of this a little more open minded, but I highly doubt it. Her "I run this town" attitude probably renders her incapable of seeing anyone else's opinion.

On a different subject, I dislike Zach too. He's ugly, gross, and doesn't know when he's not wanted in a conversation. :animated_rotfl:

Archived