Which Hg Did You Instantly Dislike?

oldguy

Jessica's voice gets on my nerves, and she seems so ditzy. I like Kali, I know she made that gay comment. However, she might be able to change her mind after being in a house with Jon and Dustin.

I have to keep reminding myself I did not like Janelle at first.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't like Joe (WAY too much info for the first night! :shocking: ), and Kail (I think I'll get sick of hearing how successful she is and how many businesses she owns). I hope one they go fast!

I also didn't like the way the "original 11" were out to get the other 3 right away, especially Joe. If I was anyone other than the 6 "enemies", I would definitely keep my options open for awhile.

Thanks catnip.

Well, at least she started walking around. When last I saw her she was just standing there with this catching flies look - she may be hot to you guys but she is dumb as a stump. (probably how most of you like your gals).

either way, they are both still sins, and no sin is greater then another...

What?? What??? Are you saying that being gay is the same as killing someone???

its kinda the same thing as saying "I don't know what I would do if one of my children decided to live the muderous lifestyle"

For Christ's sake, people don't choose to be gay....

I'll buy that Ginger...if the only time you can be with someone of the same sex is when you've had so much to drink you don't care who/what touches you, that's not gay...that's close to blacking out (OR DYING FOR ATTENTION & WILLING TO DO ANYTHING TO GET IT). I dispise Bar Lesbians. You either are attracted to the same sex or you are not. You don't need drugs to make you feel that way...

And yet, I digress.

In Kail's defense. She didn't say "I hate gays and they're all going to hell!" She just stated that she would be upset if her kids told her they were gay. Maybe she just really wants grandkids.

They don't CHANGE, they PRETEND because people like you force them to by equating their sexual preference with murder.No one's ever changed their sexual preference... no "come to jesus" has ever told a gay man that he really digs chicks instead. He just gets so tired of living his life being discriminated against by ignorant people that he decides its easier to pretend to be what those jerks proclaim as "normal".It is a choice as much as being asian or being allergic to bees.UGGGG.Murf, I agree.... Girls who suddenly find themselves "bi" when they're trying to impress men are truly skanktastic.

It is a choice as much as being asian or being allergic to bees.

UGGGG.

Mod Edit: Name-calling. you know you can't choose that... but you can choose to be gay or not.. there is NO PROOF that your born gay... NONE!

its a choice just as much as its a choice to eat a burrito, or eat a salad. you can do either one, its your CHOICE!

you may have thoughts of acting gay... you can choose to do it, and you can choose not to.

you may have thoughts of killing people. you can choose to do it, and you can choose not to.

You can't help the thoughts, you can help the actions you take on those thoughts. either way its a sin... dont hate the sinner, hate the sin.

True, Reality.

You don't have to "act" gay despite the fact that you were born that way.

Makes the yokels a lot more comfy without the big scary gays running around forcing bj's on them and all.... how stupid.

Ok, here's my take on the general convo so far...

For those who believe being gay is a choice, what Kail said doesn't seem to be a big deal & typically these same people believe it is not only a choice, but also an incorrect one, usually due to their religious beliefs, Christian or otherwise (as SOME other religions also do say this, but in America we typically are exposed to Christianity on this subject).

For those who believe it is a chemical or genetic thing, what she said is equally as biggoted as saying I would be disappointed if my child was black or had green eyes or whatever. It is important for us to understand why the other group thinks of Kail's statement as offensive or not. Something says I smell a red & blue argument here. :)

My other issue is: Although I typically subscribe to the second school of thought as I do not have any personal stake or belief system guiding my opinion, I've read extensive psychological & scientific research on the subject that does seem to suggest changes in the hormones & hypothalymus of the brain of homosexual individuals, and also look to the animal world to see proof of this occuring (and typically most religions do not see the animal as having a soul or free will to make that choice which suggests that it is organic in nature)...I have personally known certain individuals who were not attracted to the same sex and either due to breaking out of their shells, just falling in love with a specific person & not caring what sex that person is, or having had an abusive past with a certain sex, has made a choice to live a different lifestyle.

So...I think it's both, but I still don't like Kail. That's my peace. Ciao!

The whole point is that she only said she would be disappointed, She did not give a reason why. It could be that maybe she won't have grandchildren...none of you know this.I say things about gays on this board as do others, it doesn't make us homophobes. Her one comment was blown out of proportion.Jameka says she wasn't around many white people - does that make her a racist? No.

Ginger, it may be common in certain places, but its not seen as "normal" by any means.Would you look at her the same if she said she would hope her child wouldn't choose to marry a black man?
Your changing the situation...you don't know why she said she would be disappointed. Every situation is different.

Archived