Which Hg Did You Instantly Dislike?

oldguy

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ginger: Warning level increases are not always notified to the poster. It is up to the mod that is doing the increase.

I personally only contact the poster if there is a pattern of violation or they are at a 50% or higher level. I will also, PM with a poster that is blatantly ignoring warnings by myself or other mods. Nevertheless, around the 50% level a posters violations will be reviewed as a whole. And, at that time they will be contacted by Jem, Joe, Morty or myself.

Please note that we also review the levels and decrease them if a warning level is a year or older. We know that we've all posted a time or two that may have been a rule infraction and so, we mod's feel it's only fair to decrease if you're behaving yourselves. "Ohhh behave!" (Austin Powers voice) :animated_bouncy:

If anyone wants to know about their own warning level please PM me, Joe or Jem and we will let you know where you are at specifically. They are not public information and no mod will share another's posters level. However, I have seen posters tell/post where they are at... LOL

Hope that answers your questions, if not, please contact me via PM

Now... I think I've noticed a pattern of dislike. Seems like either Joe, Kail, Jen and/or Jessica is on everyone's list. :animated_rotfl:

Thank you Ceci... I was wrong about you getting a pm if you get a warning... Not the first time I've been wrong... :animated_rotfl: I'm not a mod so I am only going on what I thought...

Yeah I don't really like Jessica that much and Jen just like really like gets like on like my like nerves...

No problem Yana. It's also a little less likely to get a notification if it's your 1st or 2nd increase during BB, than it is the rest of the year. There's just too much to do and so little time. :animated_scratchchin:

On-topic:

The more I think on it the more I dislike Kail more than the others but, this is totally based on 1 eppy and not one moment of watching the feeds. I did listen to a bit of Showtime last night but, I was so busy nothing really stuck. Don't worry though... I know you'all would love to see me get a warning level increase... :animated_rotfl: So, I'll try and hate me up one of the Hg's again this year. :animated_rotfl:

notice how jen and kail were not shown very much last night on showTOO?

ps... my warning levels have been decreased to zero.. cause i have been a good girl for a year!!!!!! :lookaround::animated_wave::running:

...I think she's pretentious and full of herself ("I own this town." "I have two businesses and am very successful" "I hope no one finds out how successful I am" "Did I mention I'm successful...
I think BB dropped the ball with Kail. She was so freaked out that someone from "her" town would be one of the mystery guests and blow her cover that I had to wonder how much fun that would have been to watch. Kail should have been one chosen to have an enemy in the house, it would have been so much more interesting to watch that drama than the Jes/Carol one LOL!

Jen, I think, if she's the one that went on and on about the different careers she's had. She came off as very conceited and I think that she will be the next Janelle in that she will hang with the boys b/c all of the girls hate her
Please don't compare Jen with Janelle. Janelle never boasted to have different glamorous careers and she didn't hang with the boys in an "I'm a sex bomb" way. She hung with them cus the girls were boring and catty in season 6 and catty and after her on season 7. Jen is just, like, totally... NOT like Janie

Really?...but suprisingly enough to me, i didnt mind her that much.
It's not so much her voice, King, but the way she uses it...ugh

Fizz I am very very proud of you. Day 2 of BB and you have not gotten any warnings! :animated_rotfl:

My list of dislikes is longer then my likes.

GingerSnaps 21-July 05 4,795 209 11.43%

uvpnolimits 8-July 05 4,211 121 6.62%

Marty 8-July 05 4,643 94 5.14%

Yana 16-March 05 5,559 83 4.54%

king123 6-July 05 1,364 72 3.88%

Geeze, Ginger, youve been busy today.

No way, did I make 209 posts. No way. But, I was on most of the day and UVP was not and he made 1/2 of what I did. You were busy too King6.

On Topic:

Dick is growing on me (was my first choice) I think he may be getting a bum rap from his daughter. Liking Nick less - no game.

ps... my warning levels have been decreased to zero.. cause i have been a good girl for a year!!!!!!

If a mod visits your profile do you think there is a good chance that there is a warning level.

You mean you didn't get caught for a year!

Second thoughts about JEN, my first nominee. I'm dropping her to #2 and making JOE my #1. Jen is just shallow, while Joe is despicable - total lack of character, class and common sense.

I was gone all day and shocked when I got home and logged on. I started this thread and thought it would be light-hearted and maybe a litle fun. I was really disappointed at what I was reading. Mods were right in stepping in. Thank you. Maybe now we can all be friends again.

i didnt get no warning for this thread

that good news for me on that front

its BB that causes the trouble.. i am a year rounder.... and for most of the year i am good... i got my warnings during the bb season last year... and the year before... and.. and.. :lookaround:

yana get a warning i dont believe it.

As far as I know I have only had one warning ever and that was last year... I was at 70% I think...

you know 70% is bad right

you cant have one warning and be at 70

10% is one warning

Archived