Samantha (Pre-Season)

Shabby

Who is she??? Is she # 15 or a replacement??? Saw a story on TV Guide channel about BB8 and they interviewed a girl named Samantha, looks like all the other HG were accounted for... is she America's Player???... I'm so confused!!??!!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

awsome find.. really... big.. awsome find.

and ps.. that video confirmed ohh whats her name.. that thinks tanning is a hobby...oh yes, jessica... jessica is an idiot and a dirty hooker. she said that she gets along with everyone.. but most girls dont like her. :huh: if most girls dont like you.. how do you get along with everyone? what an idiot.

but more on samantha.. where is samantha???? that is the question! was she in.. and then taken out? is she still in?

remember that one season when there was a guy that got sent home cause he tried to contact his girlfriend from the hotel right before going into the bb house?

They are saying over at Jokers that she was in the early show stuff too, just before Julie started talking you get a quick glimpse and nothing more is seen of her... I don't remember seeing that... Does anyone else... They are saying that there isn't a full clip of the early show anywhere on the net...

I have the early show ep dvr'd and they did not show samantha. Just re watched it including the clip before the actual broadcast with julie talking. When the guy says whats up next. there was no samantha The woman they showed for a second in the begining was Carol. they gave a quick glimpse of her but you dont see her talk.

There is so much speculation going on haha... Some are saying that she is replacing one of the HG's that are on the CBS site, but not in the clip of the TV Guide channel, because someone walked out...

I just watched the entire thing and marked the HGs off as they were shown. Here is the order.

1 Dick

2 Joe

3 Nick

4 Kail

5 Mike

6 Jen

7 Eric

8 Samantha

9 Carol

10 Zach

11 Amber

12 Dustin

13 Daniele

14 Jessica

15 Jameka

Everyone is present and accounted for INCLUDING Samantha. So either she pulled out after the interview, was removed, or is America's player there are indeed 15 players in that interview.

Archived