Samantha (Pre-Season)

Shabby

Fizzle, it's important that you let me know what is reliable information. I hang on to your every word, so yes, I believe there are only 14 people in there. Samantha is the alternative and no alternative has been placed as of yet.

I'm on this ---- I will need to be told only once. I appear to be retaining information better this season.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's an alternate. She will only be brought into the house if one of the 14 should assault another hg or producer, drop dead or cry to go home. Samantha has competition because there are probably two alternates. Of course, if something should go awry with Samantha and the other alternative there are dozens of others who are waiting in the wings - probably live right in the LA area so it would be easy for them to take the limo to the house.

This is reliable information given to me by a very reliable person who is part of my BB watch crew.

Thanks for the pic.

Cheers!

considering some family members of the HG's have predicted they will walk out once they find out their enemy is in there... I think there is a good chance we will see Alternates in there tomorrow night.

personally, i would love to see someone walk out.. but first, make some big drama. start a pom pom fight.. poke someone's eye out.. and then leave.. or get pulled out by the hair. and then bring samantha in.

NOW THAT IS GOOD TV!

and in the background have dick screaming at his daughter that she is a dirty hooker... ohhhh what a show that would be! i would pay double for that.

Great idea fizzle....they could get Jerry Springer to co-host...get the hgs drunk ...take away their meds (or increase their dosages)...the women can rip off their tops and start beating up the men...oh yeah...good tv! :rolleyes:

:animated_rotfl:

Archived