So The Blacks Only Get One Person

uvp

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, upv...the blacks are doing better than 'my people.' I'm a 50-year-old Hispanic. And NOBODY'S representin' that!

Call Geraldo!

11629.gif

Race (all races, except white) are never represented as they should be on reality TV shows... It's the nature of the beast... Even in Survivor with the 4 tribes...

Snipa I agree. I see contestants, Americans or not (who knows). I dont count colors or male vs. females (although being female rocks), I dont criticize a show I dont like, I simply change the channel. I do get tired of certain ETHNICITIES always complining about the unfairness of everything in this entire whole wide world. It gets old and tiring. I wonder what would happen if I took that statement that started this thread and totally reversed it!!! Oh man, that leaves one less spot for the "whites", let see who bites....

I beg to differ on that last comment. Are you talking about mainstream channels cos' there are 'black' entertainment channels that do not "represent" all ethnicities, and there are spanish language channels that dont "represent" all ethnicities, and while we are at it there are sports channels that dont represent all sports????? Think about things before thoughts are randomly thrown out there.

so next year you guys would be fine with 14 black and 1 white on bb

since race is not a issue to you guys

trust me she wont have your back once bb start :food-smiley-005:

I beg to differ on that last comment. Are you talking about mainstream channels cos' there are 'black' entertainment channels that do not "represent" all ethnicities, and there are spanish language channels that dont "represent" all ethnicities, and while we are at it there are sports channels that dont represent all sports????? Think about things before thoughts are randomly thrown out there.

Who's comment were you referring to here? Just not clear on which comment you mean...

Uvp, if you aren't happy with the show, maybe you aren't happy with Reality Based television, maybe you aren't comfortable with reality reality, maybe that means you aren't happy with yourself, take a look inside.

watch your back :food-smiley-005:Uvp, if you aren't happy with the show, maybe you aren't happy with Reality Based television, maybe you aren't comfortable with reality reality, maybe that means you aren't happy with yourself, take a look inside. are you howie, kaysar, marcellus?

Yana, it was your earier comment about the 4 tribes in survivor and all that. Was just jumping off from there. Different networks represent different ethnicities in different ways- that is what I am trying to say, and that not everything is balanced and fair- certainly not life or anything in it!

bait how is that bait

i am joking with the girl

i been in joke mode the last three pages in this thread

Oh Snipa, that's heavy stuff...

I don't think any of us is about to "look inside". Too scary.

Certainly not till after BB.

If looking inside has to be done at all, I suggest it's more of a fall activity.

watch your back :food-smiley-005:

Uvp, if you aren't happy with the show, maybe you aren't happy with Reality Based television, maybe you aren't comfortable with reality reality, maybe that means you aren't happy with yourself, take a look inside.
are you howie, kaysar, marcellus?

If you were a devoted big brother fan, you would know that was the opening to the speech Will gave to the Jury in BB2

Archived