So The Blacks Only Get One Person

uvp

pure bs. jameka has no change plus a name like jameka she bound to stand. not liking the casting one bit

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hear ya, UVP, but let's just accept it and not go the political route, okay? Discussing her being the only black HG is fine with me, but let's not hassle over changing the system, the producers, the world, etc. Okay? Truce? Let it be, etc. ???

Personally, I think she deserves big kudos before the season even starts. I couldn't do it. And attitude, of course she better have attitude! I'm looking forward to rooting for her and expect that she'd have to be really "off" for me to change my mind.

bb producer can be a little fairer i am not asking for much. but 1 black person give me a break. ms. allison i can already see this bbb will be the most fix bb ever. i can even tell you guys who is gonna win

you have a feeling also

Please, let's not start crap. Who cares what color her skin is? That doesn't necessarily change the person she is. We can't judge her based on the way she looks, especially just because she's black. For that matter, we can't judge the other HouseGuests, just because they're not black.

man be quiet. i know you took my star away :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates: . i felt an injustice has been done just stating my opinion. if you can have two gay guys, white folks why not black. it is not fair to her to be the only color person in the house. because she stands out and everyone including you knows it. just my opinion.

dont flame me

oh here we go again.. and again. and again.

we just had a season of survior that have a whole bunch of black people on it.. so stop with the "only one black"

there is only one person in their 40's too... i guess i should start a new thread about that!

really UPV.. you would think you would get use to it by now. hey, last year they had 2... :)

this not survivor . dont give us no token blacks

Everybody walks into Big Brother with an equal chance of winning (well except the five in BB4 that entered later and had an alliance made against them before they could enter the house!) She has just as great a chance of winning as anyone else.

UVP what do you want? a house full of black people? they have a show on the BET channel.. and/or MTV called The Hill. its all black. but its not a "kick someone outta the house" type show. but oh well.

fizzle are you racist? real talk. you turned my simple thread into a race war. the point of my thread is why cant their be two black folks on bb. this thread has nothing to do with bet. btw not all black folks watch bet. so take your bet sterotypes elsewhere. :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates: . is two black people a bit much for you cause it seem like you throwing a fit talking about survivor had alot of us.. only in america. :flags_unitedstates:

uhhh i seem to recall saying BET and/or MTV.. and as a matter of fact i am white and i watch that show i was talking about. so before you call me a racist.. think!

and.. AND! i said in my post earlier that last year they had 2 black people on BB.. and i wasnt throwing a fit about survivor.. when did i say anything negative about it? i watched the whole season like i do every season.

i think by starting this thread, you opened the whole racist thing up. dont blame me.

uvp never call you a racist. just wanted to clarify your tone because it was edging there.how am i racist for wanting 1 extra black person. not 3 but 1 extra black person.smh

<<<<<<<<<<,

UVP, you have got to chill!

BB3 had 2 black people in it: Marcellas & Danielle, and one of them was gay. Saying that this season has 2 gay guys in it, it's not right. Just because someone is not out, doesn't mean they're not gay. Previous seasons might have had 4 gay guys in them, we'll just never know. Maybe this season has 4 gay people in them, it just happens that 2 of them are OPENLY gay, if that.

not picking a fight with gay's. i am just saying if bb can go out and cast two gays then why cant they cast two blacks. you ever went to a party where you knew no one. trust me i bet it wasnt fun.

ratings my tail

I don't care about counting how many of each, etc. And this shouldn't be a race thread at all.

But I do think it would be a good idea for there to be a REPRESENTATIVE number of gays, of blacks, any significant demographic group that makes up our society.

And the fact is that there are more blacks in our society than 1 in 14. And I think BB should reflect that.

but deal with it is something i would say lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyath good postgive her :party_smilie:

if that the fact where are the latinos. bb is a foul i tell you. see uvp has no problem with representation :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Archived