So The Blacks Only Get One Person

uvp

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
where can you see the people and # of posts they have?

Under your name Twin...

Hey UVP I have a question for ya... How many blacks total have been on BB?

thank you uvp... I think you are probably a good person..... just got a bit fired up, that's all. question: ... where can you see the people and # of posts they have?its bb it all fun during and after the season no hard feelings. after the bb season we taking to idol. :animated_wave:Hey UVP I have a question for ya... How many blacks total have been on BB?6 but i dont know how many were on season 1

king123 if he wasnt somewhere now how he was going would have been #1

If I remember correctly Will Mega was the only one on season one, Season two was Monica, again the only one, Season 3 was Danni and Marcellas, Season 4 was maybe Amanda, if not then there wasn't any, Season 5 was Marvin again the only one, and season 6 was Beau again the only one... Total that makes 7... You see where I am going here? This season isn't any different than the others before it...

When you say "We need at least 2 black people" that brings race into it. We have 14 HGs, 7 male 7 female, 14 Americans, If there was 1 black person, 2 black people, 3, or 4, or 0. It wouldn't matter to me. When you say "blacks only get one" you make it sound like they are in a different class as people as while folks. There is nothing wrong with 1 colored person in the house.

not this again

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Racism will end when people stop using race as an excuse for their own weaknesses. I NEVER EVER have used my ETHNICITY (after all, we are all of the HUMAN race) as an excuse for my failings, weaknesses, or anything else BUT- I always hear "its cos I 'm black, mexican, jewish..." as and excuse for bad behavior or PERCEIVED bias. If you dont like the cast then dont watch- Its not all about you but the bigger picture. Just my own humble opinion.

When you say "We need at least 2 black people" that brings race into it. We have 14 HGs, 7 male 7 female, 14 Americans, If there was 1 black person, 2 black people, 3, or 4, or 0. It wouldn't matter to me. When you say "blacks only get one" you make it sound like they are in a different class as people as while folks. There is nothing wrong with 1 colored person in the house[/

only in :flags_unitedstates:

Racism will end when people stop using race as an excuse for their own weaknesses. I NEVER EVER have used my ETHNICITY (after all, we are all of the HUMAN race) as an excuse for my failings, weaknesses, or anything else BUT- I always hear "its cos I 'm black, mexican, jewish..." as and excuse for bad behavior or PERCEIVED bias. If you dont like the cast then dont watch- Its not all about you but the bigger picture. Just my own humble opinion.

I agree.

you know why monopoloy is legal and microsoft gets sued after. same thing applies to bb

Well, upv...the blacks are doing better than 'my people.' I'm a 50-year-old Hispanic. And NOBODY'S representin' that!

Call Geraldo!

dang switch after and often

i am gettting sleepy

When you say "We need at least 2 black people" that brings race into it. We have 14 HGs, 7 male 7 female, 14 Americans, If there was 1 black person, 2 black people, 3, or 4, or 0. It wouldn't matter to me. When you say "blacks only get one" you make it sound like they are in a different class as people as while folks. There is nothing wrong with 1 colored person in the house

only in :flags_unitedstates:

What only in America? Where people still want to attempt to segregate people, I classify everyone in that game as American's. You go around and see 13 white 1 black, I see 14 Americans. I just think you want to pick a fight over this with someone, this happens every season, with 1 colored person, so be it. Nothing we can do about it, besides just accept it. CBS says they are looking for 14 people not "x white amount people and x amount of black people UVP, is it lonely on your high horse?

Well, upv...the blacks are doing better than 'my people.' I'm a 50-year-old Hispanic. And NOBODY'S representin' that!

Call Geraldo!

not in miami bro

Archived