So The Blacks Only Get One Person

uvp

New>>>

****Imho.... a thread may have been started to express an opinion, but the fighting starts when people antagonize people for having a different opinion.

As for the diversity of cast (or lack of), CBS and most other networks cast their shows towards a key demographic.....usually 18-35 year old women. More accurately the pocketbooks of that demographic. Is it right or fair..... not really, but NOTHING in life is fair.****

Original>>>

Imho.... your thread may have been started to express "your" opinion, but the fighting starts when you attack people for having a different opinion.

As for the diversity of cast (or lack of), CBS and most other networks cast their shows towards a key demographic.....usually 18-35 year old women. More accurately the pocketbooks of that demographic. Is it right or fair..... not really, but NOTHING in life is fair.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when i reach 5 stars doing this season bb i change itImho.... your thread may have been started to express "your" opinion, but the fighting starts when you attack poeple for having a different opinion.As for the diversity of cast (or lack of), CBS and most other networks cast their shows towawrds a key demographic.....usually 18-35 year old women. More accurately the pocketbooks of that demographic. Is it right or fair..... not really, but NOTHING in life is fair. where did i attack. i just ask others to expand on their thoughts. quote my attacks if you dare

you may have the longest running avatar around here

Fizzle, that's not the first time today that you've meant something from the bottom of your heart.

Careful, or people will start to think you're mushy, or--even worse--sweet.

ok ...the work attack may have been off....how about push, poke, prod, antagonize...and I did not mean JUST UVP... i meant people as a whole.

so I will edit original post

you good peoples :animated_wave:

thanks Yath.. thanks for pointing that out!!! :censored:

Ginger.. thanks for pointing out i am over 7,000 .. wow i have been busy hu? i think just for that i should eat another cookie. :cookie:

and not to pat myself anymore on the back, but i STILL am #1 in rankings... :deal2:

techinally jems #1

where does she post cause i never see her post

only reason i drop down was cause i barely post in offtopic area. king and marty made a killing of post there

Go Cajun Go!!!!!! Overtake him!!!!! ha ha ha

Quote: "only reason i drop down was cause i barely post in offtopic area. king and marty made a killing of post there

"See UVP we have something in common....we are always ON-topic and never Off-Topic.

ya know i was pissed when scuba past me. if bb was year around i would be top 3 easily

I have been doing a lot of posting in the off season... I post in Survivor all the time too... Off topics is a really fun place too...

Archived