Worst Enemies Commercial

deedsy

Did anybody just see or have seen a commercial that ran on CBS. It said 14 strangers will be moving in and then I believe Julie went but what they don't know is so will there worse enemies be moving in!!! So does this mean we are going to have worse enemies going at it this season. Has this possibly been confirmed anywhere?

the X factor was kinda like this no? i mean... they were X's for a reason..

but still... i love a good fight. let the claws come out.

i guess there will be no little people! darn it!

I wanted strangers complete strangers! lol oh well i guess it will be interesting but in big brother you never know how things will turn out....i know i wouldnt do well in a house with my enemy....

Can you imagine all the dirty laundry that will be aired tho..lol

they will be telling so many things about each other..

I still hold out hope that we are there worst enemy.. and we get to make them do things and such.. that would be fun :animated_scratchchin:

If they're "worst enemies" from high school, like I've read it was going to be before, I can tell you already how it's going to turn out... lame. Seriously, how many grown adults hate their high school enemy so bad that they would still cause drama years later? I can't imagine that there is going to be that much drama as a result of this "twist." They're going to realize that their "worst enemy" might be their biggest asset, and they're going to be friendly & use their former high-school enemy. Just like Alison used Justin, her ex, during season 4...

The question is would you even show that you know that person or would you pretend like he/she isn't there....maybe make an agreement to not know each other for awhile dig up some stuff on everyone else n come together when it is needed....

Guest TheBlackRose

No0o0o0o0o0o0o!! :bigcry:

i know i am saying i hate the new enemies thing now but hey its big brother im sure it will turn out ten fold better then i expect. can not waittt to see the pictures of the houseguests... after seeing the pictures of the 5 foot long beds - i hope a few of them are tall just for my own mild entertainment... :laugh4:

Archived