Worst Enemies Commercial

deedsy

The problem with that strategy is that everybody else is going to have an enemy, you know. It was like season six, where they were made to believe that they were the only partners... but you KNEW that everybody had a partner...

And just like in season 6, they're going to pair everybody up, and use process of elimination to figure out who is paired with who. So even if you deny it all and say that you don't know anybody, they're quickly going to realize you're lying...

Guest jordansmom

The Ex factor season Jack didn't have a ex in the house. Maybe some ppl will have enemies and others will not. If that happend then it might be easier to lie about knowing anyone.

I know...I know...but is it too much to ask to just have a house of strangers play the game against each other?

I totally agree with you on this one, Crappy. This is exactly why I quit watching the show. I was hoping to jump back on the bandwagon this season, but this sounds just like the same-o, same-o...very disappointed if its true.

If they bring in the majority of the cast first, then the enemies, like in BB4, the first ones in could easily make an alliance like BB4 did. Hasn't it been stated the BB4 was the worse season, as far as ratings go? Maybe the big people at BB thought the X-Factor was a good idea, and since it didn't do as well in ratings, try to recreate it now, again, but with enemies instead.

I just saw it and in this one the season houseguests are in it and Julie says they will be living with their worst enemies and she also says there will be ONE Amercias houseguest...

I was watching for some hint in that area and could have sworn Julie said and there will be one Amercias Player that you will control... Could be wrong though...

Well, we are stuck with this worst enemy BS and I guess there isn't a damn thing we can do about it. I'll be optimistic and hold my disgust in abeyance until the first episode. I will then pass judgment on whether this twist is interesting or not.

So people see the commercials tonight we saw some of the houseguests. Also the spoiler of one houseguest will be playing by our command I wonder how that is gonna work! I have to admit i'm super exicted now! Anyways what happended on the early show any one got a video of it! I would love to watch!

Archived