Realplayer help

love9boy

Does anyone have the link that will bring up the big yellow buttons on the side for cam 1,2,3,4 and Quad? That's the link I had last year and I can't find it. It also brought up a chat window on the right. Thanks!

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi! I had feeds last year, and this year im getting them too

So anyways, i went to the link,

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb8_live&url=quad_256.rm

but it keeps giving me this message:

"Connection to server has timed out. You may be experiencing network problems."

What can I do to get the feeds (i know they aren't officially "on" yet)

Thanks

Has anyone had trouble downloading the 'new' BB8 icon. It says it has been "added to my desktop" but is hasn't. I am up and running on the feeds (with music!) and have put all four and quad into the 'favorites' section. So I won't have any trouble getting where i need to go using the plain "real" icon... but I want the pretty one!

Thanks for all of your help so far... i've been quetly reading and following your instructions!

Can't believe it's almost time!!!!

I'm a canadian resident... looking to purchase the live feeds. For some reason when I try and input my billing address it will let me say I'm from Canada but won't let me put my province in. Which means the billing address doesn't match up and my credit card won't work.

Anyone from outside the US run into this problem before???

Chiara, if you go to that link for the Superpass page, on the right side there is a picture of a camera, and it says the live feeds are on. You should be able to click that, and it will take you to the screen with the chat on the right side. It doesn't have yellow buttons this year, though.

I've had NOTHING but probs w/ feeds this yr. This is the same computer as last yr, but I had to upgrade to RealPlayer v10 when I signed back up. I've spent the whole freakin' day trying to find out why I can't get a audio/video to play. It's a scrambled pic & the the audio sounds like metallic pings in a tunnel. I have AT&T DSL connection, but none of the high speed feeds will work for me -- again, they worked fine last yr. So, finally in desperation, I dropped down to the medium speed links & am able to get a decent feed. I freely admit I'm no techie, but can usually work my way through a problem, so what gives?? What am I not doing right?

Susan.

I did try customer support. and they said my cards are rejected because i didn't add the phone number and now my cards are linked to my accounts and have been rejected....... I am NOT happy I even tried signing up ALL over again and it still wont take them as they were rejected due to no phone number being entered..............................

ummm, i fell asleep last night before the feeds started, so i just turned them on today

the picture is good, and i can hear the houseguests...but the damn funky music is also playing rather loudly (too loudly to just call it background music)....have i done something wrong or is everyone's like this?

edit: oh never mind, i restarted my computer and the problem is gone...i fell asleep at 11:45pm last night while the weirder music was playing, and when i started up the feeds today last night's music was playing in the backgroud of the houseguests.....i tell you if there's a way to much things up me and this laptop will find it

and goody, now that mine are working right we keep going in and out of foth because they are getting ready for pov

As far as the feeds not working on the higher-speed connections this year versus last year, I would say that the newer versions are set up for cable high-speed connections. Those connections are faster, so the medium speed connections would be for DSL. That's just my guess, though.

I think Katydidit is right--I don't think there is a way to get into the BB chat room unless you have the feeds. The good news is that there is Morty's chat room, as Yana said. :animated_bouncy:

Kendall, I'm sorry I missed your post the first time--It took me about three tries before my BB icon finally actually showed up. I kept getting the message that it was there, but it wasn't there. So, I restarted my computer and tried again, and it showed up. I hope it works for you!!

This is the first year I am doing the live feeds and I notice the picture on the feeds are very slow. It seems more like a slide show than live feeds. Is that how the feeds are supposed to be or is there something wrong with my connection? I can hear them talking fine but the screen shows a scene then pauses the picture then jumps to another part of the scene. I can't seem to get them in real time. Can anyone help fix this problem? I do have High speed internet access so the speed shouldn't be an issue.

Try to adjust your buffer settings. I always put 30 seconds and it works fine.

For the first few years, I had a dial-up connection, and I saw a type of slide show, like you describe. My connection wasn't fast enough. But now that I have cable Internet, the feeds look like they do on television.

Thanks, Cat -- after thinking about it (or sobering up) it made sense to me that DSL is no longer a high speed connection & after a long frustrating night all my drivers are updated!

Susan.

maybe you need to sign in on download page first then download

Archived