Realplayer help

love9boy

I was thinking I didn't want to waste my time looking at a screen savers, so I think I will wait until the 3rd or so, unless something changes...

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok i went ahead and bought the superpass for 3 months through the link on morty's page...is there any other crap on realplayer/superpass worth looking at ( i never got my free music last year either! im gonna do that this time)

For the 1st time last year I remembered to download my free 30 songs. If you do that makes the SuperPass practically free as the songs would normally run 99 cents each. I will try to remember to come in here each month when I download my songs to remind everyone to download theirs too :animated_bouncy:

Last year, I went to buy through Morty's, but realized it cost more, so got it from Real.com for the lower price. This time, I was about to donate to Morty's site, but for now, will just get the feeds through his site.

Two questions:

1. On the Real.com site, it says the 3 month pass is $39.99. On Morty's, it says $29.99. So is it cheaper this year through Morty's?

2. Also, when ordering through Morty's, do you have to call and end your subscription after 3 months, or does it automatically cancel? Last year, my subscription just canceled.

You are very lucky if it just canceled... Mine never has done that... Didn't matter if I went through Morty's or Real... I think they are going to give you this discount if you go through the link this year, because all the sites have the same price... Remember to use the code BB8early...

hey need some help with realplayer...whats the big brother link to view the cams lol..got real but dont see how to bring up the cams..anyone got the addy to put into the player..im sure im missing something

The links are:

Broadband:

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb8_live&url=cam1_256.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb8_live&url=cam2_256.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb8_live&url=cam3_256.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb8_live&url=cam4_256.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb8_live&url=quad_256.rm

Medium:

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb8_live&url=cam1_150.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb8_live&url=cam2_150.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb8_live&url=cam3_150.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb8_live&url=cam4_150.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb8_live&url=quad_150.rm

Dialup:

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb8_live&url=cam1_56.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb8_live&url=cam2_56.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb8_live&url=cam3_56.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb8_live&url=cam4_56.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb8_live&url=quad_56.rm

Just finished getting real player updates and ordered superpass...1st time for me (noob...I know ;)), so I'm getting pretty anxious for feeds to start. :animated_bouncy: I'm all situated...spoke to a rep in India to get my real player working correctly...a couple of hours trying to do the whole thing...but anyway that's all beside the point...

question...

I see the links posted above, and I see that Dreigha has saved them to her real player favorites...so I did the same. I'm assuming this is an easier procedure to view the feeds rather than going directly through real player's live feeds page(?). I'm just not sure what to expect...just curious what you all do. Thanks for any advice/suggestions. :)

...and thanks to DreamAngel for posting links!

ImIn.. i pull up the RealPlayer and the i copy and paste the link that DreamAngel posted.. (i do the quad) anyways.. i paste it in the realplayer search window and wala... feeds are up!

of course right now all we get is music and a still pic of what looks like a swirly of water.

Thank you DreamAngel (you are an angel :angel: ) for all your help and support to all of us. I just ordered and got realone all set up for the feeds to start.

Hooray, let the games begin. :party_smilie:

I would also like to thank Yana and fizzle.

Archived