Realplayer help

love9boy

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just ordered the feeds too. I was going to wait until tuesday but I got family commin in tomorrow so i'll be busy this week. I'm so excited I havent even had any trouble on 3 of the pc's. (knock on wood) i dont have a problem with the other 2 either lol

Just a note--The early bird offer (which Morty has a link for on the BB page) expires in a few days. So, I was thinking that it might be a good idea (IF you get the permission of the website's owner, admin., mod, etc.) for us to post the link in any other general forums where we are members. I posted it at a gaming forum where I was a moderator for a couple of years, and where I still participate (in the general topic section, with the permission of the admin.). There are BB fans at all sorts of boards, so it can't hurt to post a link to Morty's early bird discount page, as long as you aren't spamming and get permission from the site. Think of it as a public service announcement! :cheshire:

Everyone having problems with the feeds please follow these steps.

1. Download this file

2. Unzip to your desktop

3. Open the folder there are 3 more folders inside named "high", "mid" and "low"

4. Choose the folder depending on your internet connection

5. Right click on a cam and select "Open with"

6. Select Real Player and you are all set to go with uninterrupted feeds.

Extra... If real player is already open you can drag and drop the files right into real player and they will play as well.

try this...

1. Click the Windows Start button.

2. Go to Programs (or All Programs).

3. Go to Accessories.

4. Go into System Tools.

5. Click on Disk Cleanup.

6. Select the C: drive and click OK.

7. Make sure Temporary Internet Files is selected, and click OK again to delete the selected locations.

to Delete your computer's Windows Temp files.

1. Click the Windows Start button. Then click Run.

2. Type TEMP and click OK.

3. Delete all the files in this folder.

to Delete your computer's local temp files.

1. Make sure all windows and programs are closed.

2. Click the Windows Start button. Then click Run.

3. Type %TEMP% and click OK.

4. Delete the contents of the folder.

Thanks again for the links, DreamAngel. I've tried out the high speed links, and they work for me. The only problem I'm having is that camera 1 has no sound.

Just a note--if you are saving these to your favorites, you save them as "clips." I tried saving them as webpages at first, and it didn't work, then I realized my mistake.

Justin,

if this does not work...

go to www.real.com.... support... live chat... those guys can answer that and walk you through whatever you need to get up and running. All they need is the email address that you use to create your super pass account with.

Try this... copy the link below... open a new copy of Internet Explorer or Firefox. which ever you use..

past this link below and click the go... see if it opens real player at all.. then let me know.

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb8_live&url=quad_256.rm

Same thing, it asks me whether to launch Real player. I choose to launch the application, it then takes a second. Then it buffers, stops, then rebuffers, then stops, and so on and so forth.

Strange... check and make sure you hard drive is not getting full. Also, make sure you can see videos online like at youtube

Also check under ?? Help I think, in real player and click update.. to see if you need it updated.

haha.. I teach these courses... on campus and online.

Computer Concepts

Operating Systems

Advanced Operating Systems

Office XP (to the Expert certification level)

Photoshop

Web Design

InDesign

IT Essentials (Cisco)

A+ Certification (hardware/troubleshooting)

Java Script

Advanced Java

Database Programming

Visual BASIC

Networking (Cisco)

Linux

just for starters..... I retrain people who have lost their jobs or have to change jobs due to disabilities... as well as regular students.

Archived