Realplayer help

love9boy

ok, I'm up and running! I've got my Superpass, and I'm staring at a quad-feed with cutesy music playing....

now my question... past two years I've seen links(and used them) for uninterrupted feeds... I always have to re-learn everything each year :(

(time to go learn about reloader and see if I want that)

(also time for me to dust off my spreadsheet summary :) )

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we need to remind everyone to update their Real Player ... before they push the panic button.. lol

If I was not use to troubleshooting, I would panic also if my Real Player messed up just before BB starts.

DreamAngel ... Your awesome with Post #84 ... Just something to let people know .... I scanned my Download and it's cool, so all you who are not real 'puter savvy , have no fear in downloading , just use the Free button and let it choose a download site from; for you then click download . I buy the Feeds every Year fer me B'day matey's :outfitted_pirate: (It's today) and I can't wait for the Show to commence. :food-smiley-005: OOooo and Most definitely Update your Real Player

thanks Dream... wasn't sure if those links provided were the uninterrupted feeds or just the regular ones... I didn't see the issue addressed so figured it was worth asking.... so are you an obtuse angel? :)

Thank you so much for the help in message 84. I had no clue on how to do it. This is my first year of having the live feeds even though I have watched every year and only missed a couple episodes. I am so excited.

HUGS

so i order the llive feed just right right right right now :animated_bouncy::animated_bouncy::animated_bouncy: . so when the season start where do i go to access my feeds. i download the real player btw

i got it thanks dream

I had to reformat my computer and when i downloaded real player again i now have and advertisement on the right hand side of the screen, taking up half of the screen.. on my old real player i didn't have this.. anyone know how to get that off of there.. other than hitting theater mode.. ?

Hi, thanks for the download Dreamangel! I have a question, last year I was able to put a shortcut on my desktop for the live feeds. Where would I find that this year?? Also it isn't letting me save the feed links into my real player.. any suggestions?? YAY, 21 hours until go time!!

Cindy

Hi, Greeneyedgirl!

If you go to the main Superpass page on the realplayer, there is a sign on the right-hand side, midway down the page. It is the "coming soon" sign for the feeds. In that area there is a link for the BB desktop icon. When you click it, your realplayer will add the icon automatically. Cut and paste this link and put it in the address window in your realplayer, and it should take you there: http://superpass.real.com/bigbrother

Also, when you save the feed cams to your realplayer, save them as "clips" and not webpages! Go to the top of your realplayer, and click on "favorites" and bring down the menu, and while you have that feed playing, choose "save clip."

THINK I've got it...but it's been such a hassle that I won't know till after tonight's show...

Catnip, I've got the BB desktop icon, so I guess I'm good to go?? I'll find out soon enough!

Yep, that should work, Yath. My BB8 icon doesn't have the usual "house" shape from other years--it's just a Realplayer logo with "Big Brother Superpass" under it. Have they updated it in the last few days, or did you get the same one?

Archived