If You Could Change One Thing In Bb History What Would It Be ...

uvp

All Stars HOH Week One... Jase connects on his meteor shot of Janelle. Save me all the trouble of hearing from her!

(course you never know how the rest of the season plays out without Janelle, like then Will can't manipulate her and since she was HOH every week maybe someone takes Chilltown out sooner, yet I think they would find a way anyways)

Big Brother 6's early domination of BB All Stars! If this hadn't happened my favorites (Nak + Diane) would have stayed!! I think it would have been SUCH a better season if the rest of the bunch had taken out 2-3 members of S6 out early on. That would have lead to a more strategic game as opposed to a "showmance" game. I would have much rather have seen S5 vs. the floaters vs. CT vs. the remains of S6.

If it were about Mr. and Mrs. Smith why did she pursue so aggressively getting Diane out in week four?

The real reason Janelle wanted Diane out is that they just didn't really like each other and Janelle felt threatened by Diane.

SCRebel... you are soooooooooooo right about that. Janelle did feel threatened.. Idiot should have teamed up with her... they could have kicked a$$ .. especially if they had gotten alison in .. the 3 would have ruled.

I know, im not much of an Alison fan, but i would of LOVED for her to stay longer, I LOVE JANNIE, and she was trying to get her out sense day 1, so i would have done the same thing, if Alison just sat back and waited till week 3ish, then it would of made an AWESOME game. but all i got to say is that its her reason she left.

i agree janelle was going after diane, but she did want to keep nakomis. janelle was originally going to get out danielle in week 4. james threw a fit. so diane was a compromise nomination, sense she didn't want to get rid of will. too bad that erika didn't leave that week. i haven't figured out which is a worse runner up erika, or cowboy.

Were you talking about my post sunflower?

I dont blame Nakomis's eviction on Janelle at all; in fact I think under different circumstances (Diane not hating Janelle and Howie not hating Nakomis) they would have had an alliance, and a very powerful one at that. Kaysar is the one to blame for her eviction. He first said he wanted her out and then had a convo w/ her in the backyard and changed his mind, however he wasn't able to gather the votes to keep her. If he had just brought Diane + Nakomis up to the HoH earlier in week 2 and asked them for safety they prob. would have agreed and most likely kept the deal. This would have given Kaysar room to go after Chilltown, who were partly responsible for Kaysar's future eviction. Kaysar way over thought his nominations and set the course for his own eviction.

The moment/decision I would change from BB history is BB hiding 9/11 and the terrorist attacks from the houseguests. Yes, they did tell one lady (Monica?) after they found out that her cousin was a victim. But they should have gathered everyone together and should have shown them the t.v. footage, immediately. It's not like they would have seen a BB commercial or something in the middle of all of the 9/11 footage on 9/11, so there was no reason to keep that from them. There are some things that are more important than keeping the houseguests isolated from the outside world, and 9/11 was one of them.

sorry i read your post wrong. james later on blamed janelle for trying to take out all of the females, and i thought that was what you where talking about in your post. he later claimed that janelle had some how convinced kaysar to put up nakomis/diane that week.

this is one of the reasons, why i don't like james anymore. he completely forgets how he, and janelle complained about kaysar's nominations that whole week.

I would say, i would change a few things, the things i would change would be

The jury seeing Dani's DR clips

Janelle being on BB

Rachel telling howie "if you vote for ivette to win i will never speak to you"

Ivette's goodbye message to rachel; girl that cost you $450.000!!

Janelle evicting will, but if i chose janelle never being on BB i wouldn't have to worry about that one!!

I usually cannot stand the winners of BB, but I have to admit they did something right and were the best and smartest players (or in some cases they won due to character flaws of other players) either way they are usually cunning and that is what the show is about.

As I'm re-watching All Stars episodes I'm reminded to give a big BOO to the production staff in charge of the week six Head of Household competition with the technical difficulties in the buzzers. That should have been tested better and was embarrassing for the show.

we are due at least three or four faulty comps per year :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Nah UVP, I think the comps will be all good & clear this year now that Janelle isn't in the game anymore

lol i hope so

There have always been frustrating things that happen during competitions, and they didn't all have to do with Janelle. For instance, I remember the endurance comp where Jase kept raising his foot, and they didn't buzz him out of the comp until about the 10th time. Then there was a comp where the buzzers didn't work at all. I remember one where the contestants (I can't remember which ones--I wish I could) were whispering about how they could see reflections in the windows outside, and they cheated that way. I don't think that was Janelle, and it seems like it was more than one contestant. The list goes on and on--that's one thing I would definitely change about BB--the way they don't seem to test their competition equipment well enough to make sure it works and make sure it is cheat-free.

they really need to change their equipment and make sure it works. marcellas wanted to sue over the redo hoh, because janelle won it, and erika lost it. if i recall correctly several players where having problems with their buzzers not working.

That's true, Sunflower. It's happened so many times, with many different contestants. Not only do they need to thoroughly test the equipment (and also make sure that no reflections show to give hints, etc.) but they also need to be more consistent with the rules. They should read the rules and then as soon as one is broken, that's it. But they don't do that--they give several chances. I think that they should disqualify the person if they break the rules (eat M & M's while on slop or PB&J, for example) or if they break competition rules. If the rule breaking is in question, then they should immediately show the houseguests the clip of that person's foot that raised off the platform, or that person's hand that lifted--there is no reason that I can see why they can't rewind that footage for the houseguests upon request, so that everyone can see that the rules were broken.

Archived