If You Could Change One Thing In Bb History What Would It Be ...

uvp

my wish is season 6 never existed

Season6 is my very favorte. I would change the way that uvp feels about that season.

I wish I could change 2 of the members that were allowed to play in All Stars. (I can't say there names because I don't want to bait or inflame)

I wish STUPID Janelle (sorry) would have evicted ERIKA instead of DR. Will. IF she would have done that Janelle could of easily won the 1st endurance competition against boogie (cuz Will of course would throw it) And could of beat Boogie in the final round (cuz Will would have thrown the 2nd comp aswell) Then Janelle would have picked Will to be with her in the Final 2 and THAT would have been the best season ever.

i would say kaysar trusting jennifer, and possibly howie nominating james/sarah. he should have get ridden of a friendship member. once a couple of them where gone, it would have been safe to take out james.

i would also say kaysar's week 2 nominations in allstars. that's where the bb6ers started messing up the game big time

kaysar's plan wasn't bad, but he the execution of it was poor. i think not saving nakomis messed up the game big time. she would have gone after the alpha males, especially chilltown. i thought will was entertaining in the game, but as far as removing chilltown, that was the first major mistake.

instead of calling nakomis/diane floaters, he had a perfectly good excuse to take out nakomis/diane if he didn't want to take out chilltown. nakomis/diane where aligned with alision, and were planning on targeting bb6ers. due to the fact that nakomis also almost won the 2nd week's hoh.

this would have made marcellas/erika/danielle feel that they where looking to take out the people that tried to save allision in week 1, and in order to take out the bb6er, especially janelle, therefore they would have felt less threatened.

all they had to say when they didn't nominate jase was simple, they weren't completely sure about where jase was aligned with yet or not, because he agreed to the nominations with janelle. so they thought it was safer to target people they new where 100 percent aligned with alision first.

i never understood at least these reasons weren't partly given for the week 2 nominations.

he either really i didn't hate allstars, but there where a few do over moments there.

Allstars:

Janelle trusting Erika in that last week.

p.s.

It still would have been okay for Yuckie Boogie to win.

My comment is a "wimmins issue."

Jack awoke in September , the entire season of BB4 was but a dream (read: nightmare)

The reality was that Jun was a soda jerk in an ice cream shop in NYC. Didn't pay too much but she could eat all of the leftover ice cream at the end of the night. Allison was on trial for perjury looking at 2-5 . BB4 the worst season ever.

Mine too would have to be the jury seeing the diary room tapes in Season 3. That would have totally changed the outcome. Diary room sessions are supposed to be private where the houseguests are free to say what they want. Them showing the jury was a total dissapointment.

I, too, have to go with Kaysar giving Jennifer HOH. Biggest mistake I've ever seen. (I did not watch seasons 2 & 3, mind you, so I did not see the Marcellas POV fiasco when it happened.)

Archived