Jameka Week 1

Jem

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah I don't have the feeds but I want to know how she was rude too.

one should be able to discuss views that differ from theirs in a mature way. I believe that through debating other views and realizing other opinions, you become stronger in your conviction OR are able to change your beliefs for the better (this is all subjective of course)

oh yeah and....A

I believe in people making their choices...at the voting booth, sexualiaty preferences and most importantly religion. I find debating interesting, but forcing religious beliefs on someone is ridiculous. People will never agree...throughout history wars were started due to religion. While Dick came off intelligent, Jameka and Carol did not. If they were trying to sell me christianity..I wouldn't buy. I'd sooner buy the brooklyn bridge from them.

correct.. i was watching the feeds as this happened. we also discussed it at the time. i suggest anyone that is interested in finding out "how she was rude" i suggest you search these threads for the posts discussing it. we dont need double post.

but back to what ginger said. i agree, this is the one time where jameka really showed a ugly side of herself. her and carol both acted like they knew what that big book was all about yet the only one that could speak anything about it was Dick... :animated_scratchchin:

KING? are you calling me a liar????????????????????????????????????????????

not only was she rude, but waited until after Dick left to talk crap about him with carol. truly, i thought jameka was better than that.

Where is the download of the conversation between Jameka and Dick ???? Must not have been all that because it has not been u-tube(sp) and everything is u-tube(sp) I have to see it to believe it..

KING? are you calling me a liar????????????????????????????????????????????

No but I am cheering for Jameka!!! She can do no wrong.... Just like you!!

I saw it on the feeds.... Doesn't mean I won't deny it...

Lol, thanks for playing smilychick!!!!!

haha no problem.

i suggest anyone that is interested in finding out "how she was rude" i suggest you search these threads for the posts discussing it. we dont need double post.

No one was asking you to double post, not to worry.

I remember reading that she was dismissive during the conversation and that she told Dick that God has shown presence in her life and that wasn't enough for Dick and that Dick off-handedly called Jameka and Carol sheep.

I'm sure there's more to the story, so when I made that comment wondering "how Jam was rude"...I was just thinking about it (not asking for a rehash of what happened)

Religion can be a touchy subject for some and I hope that Jam and Dick can work it out.

all i know is the rest of the house thought it was wrong too.. just saying.

i still think she has spunk in her. she took the waffle thing very good. well.. dustin DID fess up.. lol but she was great about it after that.

sparkey!!!! :animated_wave: dont go freakin out on me.. you hear!

i thought dustin was coming to rat on someone else.. he said "i was somewhere else, and heard you were looking for something... " lmao

but then he said he ate the waffle.. :animated_rotfl: she said "was it good? as long as it was good! lol

Archived