Jameka Week 1

Jem

JAMEKA IS NO FLOATER... She is like a cat at night... Hunting and awaiting the perfect time to pounce at the jugular...

So far, she is paying the game the best...

J & J FOR FINAL TWO!!!! Team Stealth!!!

I think she's quite funny

Thats cuz ur a smart observant person!!!!

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yah, she is playing the game pretty good right now, just sitting back, listening. Except when she had her spat with Dick yesterday. I think she'll go pretty far, but she isn't going to win.

What have Jameka done to warrant such hostility? She was being honesty when she stated she was the only AA in the house. Maybe she is nervous, and just expressed concern. I am sure some of you have all caucasion friends. So, I have to ask, what is the point of knocking her before you get to know her. :flags_unitedstates:

What have Jameka done to warrant such hostility?

Nothing at all... They are just jealous that I like Jameka... They figure she is cutting into their attention time from me...

altgranny Hey Hey Hey ~ I have not seen one person be hostile toward Jameka. Saying she is a "snoozer" and saying she needs to step up her game is just part of having BB opinions. I think she is a little out of her environment with all these wanna be mactors. She is OK in my book but just not playing the game well. IMO

and......... it is fun to ruffle King's duck feathers.

What have Jameka done to warrant such hostility? She was being honesty when she stated she was the only AA in the house. Maybe she is nervous, and just expressed concern. I am sure some of you have all caucasion friends. So, I have to ask, what is the point of knocking her before you get to know her :flags_unitedstates: .

uhh hi UVP... at namechanging again? flag gave you away. :rolleyes:

plus, i dont think anyone said she was lieing about being the only AA in the house... uhhhh i think we would notice if there was another "AA" ... duh

Archived