InGodWeTrust1.jpg:flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I interpret that to say...

God is ONE. God is all.

We are all ones.

And every one is part of the all.

So what does all this have to do with Jameka? I think she's doing just fine, as one and part of the all.

I've read this thread and I want to chime in... (this isn't directed at anyone in particular)

There are certain behaviors that some people may think are black or white...(ie-fried chicken and watermelon-associated with black people OR the valley girl voice-associated with white people)

BUT these are just stereotypes. A white person can't turn black by doing certain things and a black person can't turn white by doing certain things.

I'm sure you guys already know this, but race is something that has been created by our society and this doesn't exist in biology...it's stupid to think that something are just inherently black or white. THAT ISN'T the case at all.

What I'm trying to say is that everyone should try to steer away from stereotypes b/c labels are for soupcans...not people. (I love that quote )

good points. but it irritating me when those sterotypes just keep raging on we are in 2007 for god sake. i thought the 60's were bad but it doesnt seem like much change on the surface today. but everyone isnt like this btw. :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates: .

uvp ~ I get so frustrated with you. You constantly read your own interpretation into every word people type here. There is no racism here as far as I have seen.

So no worries uvp. Let's just have fun and enjoy Big Brother. K?

but full of generalization . lumping all into a lump some. do all blacks folks shake their head? i dont think so. i know i dont.

its there you may not want to see but others have :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

lol :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

how long you guys/gals think she'll last in the game?

I leave for three hours and you guys trash sweet Jamekas thread....

STOP IT... GET OUT...

GRRRRRR...

:snarlyface:

Back to the task at hand....

GIMMIE A "J"

ok, first just let me say.... you caught me at the wrong time last night.. and YOU KNOW IT UVP! :P i am surprised i was able to Post what i did.. it took me an hour because i had taken my sleeping pill.. but anyways. Sorry for the wait.

if nobody wants to be the one to actually type it out and post it.. I will. i am not racist, and i am very comfortable in my own skin to be able to say this. I have white friends, black friends, chinese friends and i am friends with a frog.. but thats none of anyones concern.

first, dont take peoples words ... word for word literally. they are not meant to be taken that way. if that was the case, we would be tearing your words apart in other threads for what you say about gays and whatnot.

when i said that about jessica turning black... i meant, she was talking different.. acting different. it was like watching a white guy interact with a group of black rappers lets say. i think we have all heard of the saying "wannabe black guy" its the guy that tries his hardest to act like black rapper to fit in.

back to jessica, one minute she is a valley girl, the next she is saying "girrrrlll, no she dint!" with her hand up and her head going side to side.

take it however you want... i see nothing wrong with it. i find nothing wrong with jameka, except she was rude to dick but that had nothing to do with the color of her skin.

ummm I think 99% of the people know that comments here by you or anyone are not racist or have any connotations as such.

I still think uvp will be stuck on his interpretations of anything we type. :flags_unitedstates:

I am liking Jameka a little more after seeing how wacko some of the other girls are. She just needs to get her game on.

I am picking up on a little sarcasm from Jameka and that is a good thing.

Don't tell King I sorta like her because I like to diss her around him to make him mad.

Hi Marty...why would you make that comment. I am not a hater. But, I believe in people making their choices...at the voting booth, sexualiaty preferences and most importantly religion. I find debating interesting, but forcing religious beliefs on someone is ridiculous. People will never agree...throughout history wars were started due to religion. While Dick came off intelligent, Jameka and Carol did not. If they were trying to sell me christianity..I wouldn't buy. I'd sooner buy the brooklyn bridge from them.

Archived