Big Brother Tv

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest janey_doll

Hi Yana,

If you want a copy I would be more then happy work something out with you and send you one, I saw you said in another post that you were trying to convince your husband to get the shotoo channel, but he said no or something, so if you want a copy let me know.

If you know you have showtime then it shouldn't be too hard to find... Just look around the channel that is showtime and it should be close...

Haven't gotten the extra 'paid' channels with my cable for years ..... just get the basic package.

I live on the East coast and most of the time not much happens until it's almost time for me to call it a nite anyway.

I'll just stick with the 24/7 live feeds from Real Player.

........ can't beat it - especially when they have those long challenges that go on for hours on end

to see if you have showtoo ... go to tv guide online. When you put in your zip code, it list all the providers in your area. Select the one you have and it will give you the listings that are for your tv... you can check there quickly.

I looked and we don't get Shotoo here. Darn. Still can't justify getting the feeds either. I know my dishes would never get done...but then again, I probably wouldn't feed my kids so there would be no dishes to do. lol.

HAHA... My hubby knows that during BB we have to hire a housekeeper... She comes in once a week to do the things I don't have time to do... I watch my feeds and since my birthday is in June, he gets me a housekeeper for July, August, and September for my birthday so I can do my big brother stuff...

Okay my question is this... With Show Too will they "Fish or Fire" to keep you from knowing outcome of events? (Even though we always find out and know from Live Feeds) HOH or Veto? How are they going to avoid that and still run live coverage? Just a thought. We all know that it can run into that time slot sometimes!!

Now, think about this, gang. Just how is Shotoo gonna handle the feeds?

Because there are so many cameras in the house capturing multiple storylines, an online producer will decide which cameras auds will see. Profanity and nudity will be allowed, but the feed will be interrupted if houseguests say anything slanderous or that violates music copyrights.

I wouldn't bank on this new deal until we see how it goes.

p.s. Yana -- 13 years older -- me too -- can be a wonderful thing!

Katy it can be really awesome!!! Unless they never cut to FotH I don't think talking my hubby into subbing to ShoToo is really worth it... Who knows though maybe it will be something we just aren't used to...

Guest janey_doll

I have the shotoo channel and will be recording the feeds from the TV everynight for the whole 3 months of BB, so anyone who doesn't have the channel or just wants to have the TV feeds let me know and we can work something out and I can make you a copy.

I roughly figured it could be about 70 discs I think, but I am going to be playing with my recorder to see if I can get that number down to like 35 or 40, I would be recording them in good quality so it will look and sound good.

Please PM me ahead of time so I will know how many copies I will be making and how many discs I need to stock up on.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

I've got Brighthouse cable, and I'm not seeing Showtime Too channel. :disappointed:

I wonder if it possibly goes under a different name or anything like that? I'm going to have to check out the Showtime site and see what it says.

Edited to add: The website for Showtime is Sho.com.

They have a $25 rebate right now for subscribing to Showtime--I haven't read the details, but I just thought I'd mention it in case you are thinking of subscribing.

I'm not seeing anything about this particular channel right now, but I'm hoping that maybe the BB After Dark program might be offered on Showtime On Demand. Fingers crossed!

Edited yet again: Okay, I see it now! I'm an idiot, I know! It's called Show2 on Brighthouse. (I was looking for "Too" and not "2.") So, for Brighthouse cable it is channel 241. :animated_bouncy:

Does ShooToo have ads?

I think generally speaking after 9pm the HGs are left to their own devices anyway - most comps/ceremonies are done during the day.

I know US networks have ridiculous rules on censorship etc., so the live feed is probably better off on cable, but what do CBS and their affiliates show themselves overnight?

ahhh brekkie.. showtime has no ads once a show starts. there are no bleeps, no blackouts, no nothings. they show nudies... they let us hear the F word... we get to see and hear it all... well... that is unless CBS gets in the way. :stop: but i think as far as it goes, they are going to show it all except for slanderous things. ???? so let the nakkid hottubbin cursing begin!

I am really excited about this.. I will probably stay up and watch it, since hubby is a teacher and off for the summer and can get up with the kiddos!!! It will be easier to do my Live Feed updates liek I did last year as well since with the Tivo it will be alot easier to pause, rewind etc!!!

Archived