Big Brother 8!!!

King123

would you rather..  

43 members have voted

1. 1. would you rather?

• all boy season
    • all girl season
    • famous season (movie stars, singers, ect.)
    • REAL people. (like gerry)
    • "pretty" people (like Janelle)

I have to say, I loved season 6. They were a nice mix of real people and Hollywood (Janelle)...

Howie was hilarious (the first time around)

Janelle was smarter then they gave her credit for.

Ivette was fantastic. I admit, I never liked her at first but she was a person that told you what she thought of you.

We had a little bit of everything and I would like to see it again. All stars wasn't that bad but I was already tired of these people. I just can't wait to see someone NEW.

I think a good mix of the "real" and "pretty" people, you need it have variety, I dont think I would like an all girls or all boys season, and I am not realling feeling the celebrity one either - they get enough tv time lol!

Can't do too much "picking"...it doesn't work out.

I think all interested Americans should apply, they should randomly pick some. Period.

If they're concerned about gender, they can randomly pick a bunch of guys, a bunch of girls.

I've seen it happen with BBUK, BBAus and BBUSA - in the build up to the season you get all the usual comments about wanting "real people" and no "promo models" or "wanabee actors".

And then as soon as the season starts the first comments are about how ugly the HMs are and how they'd like something better too look at for the next three months!

I really hope they bring back your average Joe back to Big Brother. It has gooten away from the inatial show, wit people that are coming on the reality based show with agenda's. I do not want the contestants chosen, using the show as a stepping stone to Hollywood. Last year it go out of hand with all the advertising going on. Maybe its just me, but I want a mix of ages and diverese backgrounds.

• 3 weeks later...

average folks

• 3 months later...

My gosh are ya'll forgetting Karen? Scott isn't wacko... He's one of the sweetest people I have ever had the pleasure of talking to... I just love him to death... He's like a little brother... What about George? He's a sweetie too but a little out there... What about the guy that held a knife to Krista's neck? I think it was Josh...

My gosh are ya'll forgetting Karen? Scott isn't wacko... He's one of the sweetest people I have ever had the pleasure of talking to... I just love him to death... He's like a little brother... What about George? He's a sweetie too but a little out there... What about the guy that held a knife to Krista's neck? I think it was Josh...

Was it Josh or Justin?? either way he was wacko, there has been at least one wacko every season if not more lol Need to have the crazies to keep it interesting lol

i voted for the all pretty people

'real' people are only going to be interesting with a mix of pretty people that they can bounce off of

ALL 'real' people would just sit there and be polite to their ugl, i mean 'real, counterpartcipants

ALL pretty people would hate on the pretty person next to them

Archived